SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Dioxic, we have the same red/orange clay dirt here in VA. i'm covered in the shit everyday, and i can assure you that with good soap(lye/dr.bronner's) it will come out, even on the parts of the jean that have faded to white. actually the clay is darker when its moist, and when sunbaked/dried the color fades. so freshly-dug clay looks a lot worse than it really is. just make sure you agitate the denim, cause clay is made up of finer particles than regular soil...now get dirty!!!

i washed mine a couple weeks ago, barely lost any indigo, they shrunk up a good deal from the dryer i didn't have to wear a belt, then they stretched a bunch again...everything pretty much lined up perfectly after too

if its really hot out i just cuff them alot.

great pictures guys

here are my updates. i still need to wash them. just havent had time.

i fell skating again, i tried doing a rocknroll on a quarterpipe but messed up and slid down. thats what those two lines are on the side

DSC_0071-1.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

don't mind the really high cuff line. i wore the jeans today with a really huge cuff to turn them into capris basically. there was an end of the year sport celebration and it was inside a gym, my legs needed some breathing room.

I'm going clubbing tomorrow(friday) night. Whew, after a long week of studying...finally a break to go out and see the bitchesss.

I would take pictures of me clubbing, but it would probably be really embarassing, or really enlightening. I'm pretty sure I won't remember any of it.

D:

:D

I'm not in the contest. I have no idea why and I wish I joined but, O well... I started the same time as everyone else so it has been like 3 months. 1 soak before wearing.

Before:

jeasn1.jpg

After 3 months: (pictures make jeans look lighter than they actually are because of flash)

jeans72.jpg

I was bored so i played around with some photoshop:

jeans72ff.jpg

errr, theres no reason you can't be in the contest dude...as far as I know there wasn't an official contestant list or anything, just gotta own them and wear them....but good progress!

the thing is that I never took (tagged pics with date) when i started..... but if i dont need em i'll happily join! :D

ya'll should let dude in, you can tell he aint worn them more than 3 mos, he couldn't have worn them before they came out. i see vamks is off to the races again...

Pictures are under a shadow in broad daylight, so the color is a bit lighter than the jeans are indoors.

3684205190_3379d96d41.jpg

3684205044_693745907a.jpg

Just a fun shot of the details and the vertical fading:

3684204788_4586f09375_o.jpg

3684204586_2fd755cabb.jpg

so niceeeee. i wish mine loooked that goood

The knees are getting killed. I'm seriously curious as to what I do that causes this. I bike like twice a week in the summer and I don't do anything strenuous besides the occasional pickup game or whatever. They look nice, but I just hope they don't tear too early

do you kneel alot? i kneel in dirt, and on concrete a lot, and that does a job on the ole' patellas. if iGIT is in this contest, the comp is thick!

late starter.. bought some sexdbxsf while i was in SF 2-3 weeks ago. only worn a few days (combination of being in no place i had enough time to soak/dry and then weather being too hot). i'll upload fit pics later.

Haha, whatup my homies.

Back again with some picture updates from Taipei. It's fucking hot here, but I wear them at least 2-3 times a week...and it's sort of a toss up...between being killed by the heat, or being killed by the mosquitos. I wear them out at night when it's cooler, and when there are more mosquitos. ANYWAY, bullshit aside, enjoy my photos.

Front:

PICT5601.jpg

Hige:

PICT5602.jpg

Tab:

PICT5603.jpg

Lame attempt at a whiskers shot:

PICT5604.jpg

Fits for the true denim lovers(or college Asian male lovers, whatever is cool):

Front:

PICT5605.jpg

Side:

PICT5606.jpg

Back:

PICT5607.jpg

Excuse the quality of the photos please, the sunlight in Taipei has been rather gloomy lately and these were all taken indoors, some of the focus might be off. The color is more or less spot on though.

Slow and steady wins the race.

damn good stuff guys, keep it up. I got fleas in my jeans from this stupid dog and I don't want to wash them so I'm planning on doing a soak with some clorox. Would clorox effect the jeans or patch in any weird way at all?

isnt clorox bleach?? wont bleach....bleach ur jeans...thus making them look really faded? i read in the "how do u wash ur jeans" thread that someone had used hair shampoo, why not get some dog flea shampoo and wash in that?

Yes, clorox is bleach and bleach is bad.

Why do you not just get a flea spray and spray the inside of your jeans with it and hang them for a day or two? That would get rid of them, and not be harmful to your jeans. Lots of flea sprays are meant to touch fabrics and skin without harming them.