SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

^agreed

lets just drop this topic now

so...how about team USA? beating spain pretty cool, right?

As an American and a fan of Spain as well as Football in general, that was a cool win.

But definitely not decisive by any means. This was more of a David beat Goliath once kind of thing. If USA wants to try to get more exposure to their skills/agility/ability, they definitely don't want to play like that. That was literally, lets throw the kitchen sink at Spain on defense and pray to the Almighty one that things get lucky on offense. Things got lucky today.

Iran is going to destroy everybody in the World Cup this year, they've been raging lately. (8)

damn you are fearless. id be scared of grass stains.

I can't help but point out the irony.

You lost so much indigo when you ate it.

But yo I skate in my jeans too, I am just nowhere near the skill level to even try complicated jumps.

Also, it's hot as fuck. But when you do eat it, you are fucking glad you are wearing jeans.

I ate absolute shit today falling off my bike. I was wearing my APC shorts though.

Was probably going 20-25 mph down a hill and tried to brake and turn about 70-90 degrees into a driveway. I started skidding halfway through and flipped over the handlebars. Thankfully landed on my front lawn. Never had a bike lock up and skid on me like that. Luckily nothing is broken.

dude greasy why are you scared of grass stains? they def add character to the white after the indigo leaves. chill out and just wear um dude.

anyways...some girl puked on my db jawns in sb - see this post

long story short i had to wash them in less than two months but i didn't really do it right away cuz i had finals and other jawns to wear. i washed the DB the day before i left for yosemite backpacking because i wanted the 16oz weight in 50 degree days while backpacking. sounds crazy, but wearing jeans is actually the best thing you can do so your legs don't get fucked by low lying branches and twigs.

so these DB spent a week with me in yosemite high country

yosemite1.jpg

yosemite2.jpg

On my tent after Day 6...these held up for the most part except the back seam where my backpack was digging into them - which i didn't really know about until i saw this when i took them off

yosemite3.jpg

Anyways they're at the tailor now so I can't take any better pictures, but a second wash (after the initial soak) and then i'll post some indirect sunlight photos showing the whiskers better

wow boston your "jawns" are ridiculous. craziness!!! you wore those bad boys HARD ... haha. i should just pull out from this contest now.

lol last time i had that pre-blowout, i brought it to one local tailor and he told me that he wouldnt touch my jeans until they were washed or drycleaned before repairing/altering them. i wonder what your tailor is thinking when he saw yours!

randomkoreandude jeans are looking good, keep it up!

boston looks like you wore the fuck outta your jeans, they look goood, esp where the hidden rivets are at.

dkatz shit that sucks, bet you it was fucking hot lol

I'll post up 3 months pic soon, but not much of an update. Still playing CoD and UFC2009 everyday.

lol Nice jeans guys and +1 on the photoshop haha.

Anyways I'm going to be in Alabama for two or three weeks and my goal is to wear my jeans no matter how fucking hot and humid it is. Only thing I'm kinda worried about is the orange soil there....It stains everything and never comes out...we'll see I guess....Post updates when I get back!