SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Got back from Chicago yesterday night...took a few touristy pics but it was raining to I didn't take as many as I initially hoped...here's some from my first day marked with a visit to Hot Doug's...

IMG_2466.jpg

the line was long, around the block which is usual I guess

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

And finally, the food, all of which warrant their own pictures:

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

Best hot dog I've ever eaten in my entire life, not to mention the Fries fried in Duck Fat all before 11am (not early by most standards but early for me!)

Only person I've ever seen wearing raw denim in person is my girlfriend. A co-worker is the only person I've talked to who is at least familiar with raw denim, since he went to fashion school or some shit. Fashion school!

my buddy in vdc has flatheads and we both have sexsc06s. i havent seen anyone else though...

hi. im a bme premed major so i'm on "the other side" of campus and i live in middle earth.. chances are you haven't seen me around. lol.

i'll be living in norte next fall tho.

for real shit is makin me sooo hungry. what kind did of dog did you get? haha i was just watching that on tv the other day too haha.

Just had "The Dog" (basic Chicago style) with "everything", char grilled, while my girlfriend got the same with no tomatoes and steamed. Both were amazing to say the least...although I'm disappointed I didn't have enough cash to get another one. Next time I'll try the Foie Gras...

Went for a ride in these today, up to five guys... haha... These are great to ride in, when the leg isn't snagging up in the sprocket. Nice and light, and sweating them out actually feels nice and cool.

^^^I know, wtf, someone post some updates!

Word.

Sorry, but I only have my prime lens on me so the shots are kinda weird.

But still real cool looking.

A Revisit to my poor sewing skills, tab status:

PICT4611.jpg

Hige:

PICT4612.jpg

For some reason the light wasn't right or something...but it's more blue in real life:

PICT4613.jpg

Haha, pancakes:

PICT4614.jpg

Half-ass roping:

PICT4615.jpg

Ass:

PICT4616.jpg

yeah, they could've upped the torque on the hem, but after a lil more H20 exposure they might rope-up. but if the thread is plastic, maybe not as much as you would like. the denims are coming along, though. the red tab is fine. looks hand sewn. not a defect.