SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Went long boarding tonight, went down this bad ass hill, and ate it bad. Fell on my back and skidded for a little bit.The back of my tshirt got all ripped up from skidding. Back and elbow was bleeding pretty bad, got some blood stains on my jeans now. Fuck my back hurts, and my favorite tshirt is totally destroyed now :(

Cleaned my arm/back with alcohol. Wow that shit hurt like a motherfuck.

That teaches you man, get back on that CoD shit. :)

I went skating again. But this time concrete was down to scrap.

:(

haha, sorry, I was trying to make a joke. I ride to school with my jeans and will do the occasional neighborhood ride with them. But if I were to trek 100 miles, I wouldn't dare do it in jeans, especially now that it's summer.

Wearing denim while biking drastically reduces the pain in my (straight) ass when I get off my bike. I have a nice Brooks saddle but when wearing shorts (unless they're dedicated cycling shorts) I always come off with a bad pain in my ass. No one wants to walk into work with cycling shorts on..

I live in IV but bike to downtown santa barbara 5-6 days for work. It was only 3-4 but i got more hours now. Its 12 miles one way which totals to about 125-150 miles a week in denin thats not always these Dbones.

guess i'll post some sort of update. not much going on though:

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

These look nice dude!

OG_M3 it looks good man.

Shit's so contrasty.

Those are fading to a beautiful blue. Nice work!

thanks. kinda bummed i got some car polish on the jeans, but thats what you get when you work on cars.

boston, lets see some pictures of your jeans

+1 i think we all wanna see how they turned out after the wash.

Damn it's finals crunch time so my DBs aren't getting the usual abuse...

But I'm gonna go boarding today. :D

Let's hope I don't eat it...

i felt more manly and rejuvenated when i fell. I'm actually liking my nasty ass scabby elbow and back. It might look nasty, but its a great conversation starter at parties. Chicks dig scars :cool:

^hahahahha. See my avatar. Shit happened 16 months ago but scarred like a motherfucker. GREAT conversation-piece!

...and yes, I've confirmed it. Chicks do dig scars. I get a silly amount of complements.

the world may be a darker place than i thought. sitting in the library and a guy in slim jims just walked up and asked me how i got the selvage on my jeans, as in he thought i sewed it in or something. a little piece of me just died...

I'm actually surprised I haven't seen these around more. Maybe everyone's in SF? In Oakland I've spotted a few Flathead pairs, but never seen these yet...

I'm actually a bus driver haha. I saw you get on my bus one day. Picked up some dude with flatheads the other day in Norte as well. Any idea who that guy is? There's also some other guy who lives at the top of VDC who wears denim as well. Branespload's here as well.