SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

mine are holding up just fine. i do agree with enojy though. i've been getting less and less active as the school year dwindles down

Same, now all i do is sit at home and play CoD and SF4

I cant imagine what mine will look like in two months, had these about a week and a half and already ive got wallet fades, whiskers, phone fades, and even a bit on my combs. These guys are loosin it fast but i guess thats why i bought them :)

Today my friend let me borrow his bike.

The first few times I biked in these jeans it felt like they were going to rip at the seams, but they have proved me wrong time and time again. :)

The denim is just about hitting that tipping point. When the fades just come in like crazy and you don't even remember how your denim looked raw.

Nawmean?

:)

Hm...caught in a huge downpour last night. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Wasn't planning on getting them wet this early, but the change in color on the thighs do make me even more anxious for the next couple months...

So today I was looking at the seat of my jeans.

There are some weird tiny holes...like one or two at the pocket stitching, and one or two on the seam between the two pockets.

It looks like the stitching holes just stretched a bit, I'm not sure how...

But I hope they don't become any bigger.

:(

Today my friend let me borrow his bike.

The first few times I biked in these jeans it felt like they were going to rip at the seams, but they have proved me wrong time and time again. :)

The denim is just about hitting that tipping point. When the fades just come in like crazy and you don't even remember how your denim looked raw.

Nawmean?

:)

that's real conversation for your ass. that's usually around the time i start lusting for a new, crispy, deep blue raw pair.

i'm trying to wear mine... again... for the third time? nobody wants to buy them, so fuck it. i don't know. i don't wear them often enough to figure them out. the low rise really throws me off. i'm very peculiar about how my jeans fit me, and this cut is somewhat of a departure from what i typically buy. decided to uncuff and let them drag under the shoes, junior high style... or i could probably wear my half cabs with them and prevent that damage. i think i kind of want it, though.

you guys remember that? tearing up the hems of your jeans in school and thinking, shit, gotta get mom to buy me some new jeans?

So going to UCSB has its downsides, bitches puke on your fadez outta nowhere.

I was planning on washing anyway, but this mandated that I make time for it sooner rather than later.

April 1 - May 20 (5 days a week)

wash1.jpg

wash2.jpg

Post-wash and new fit pics will come soon.

I got a quick question for you guys. I was in the Dubblework contest last year and my pair was a 36. Should I also get a 36 for this contest or should I sizee up a bit?

check the measurements they arent the same jeans bro

I know they are not the same jeans, I was asking for a comparison. Measurements seems pretty similar except the rise, and I believe it might have an impact. I was basically asking the opinion of people who had bought both jeans.

I know they are not the same jeans, I was asking for a comparison. Measurements seems pretty similar except the rise, and I believe it might have an impact. I was basically asking the opinion of people who had bought both jeans.

you asked for peoples opinion, yet you didn't say what kind of fit you were looking for, these jeans stretch a decent amount, the rise is an issue of how you wear/want to wear your jeans.

Ive been interested in those dubbleworks since that contest thread, let us know if you get the SExDB's and describe how they differ

you asked for peoples opinion, yet you didn't say what kind of fit you were looking for, these jeans stretch a decent amount, the rise is an issue of how you wear/want to wear your jeans.

fair enough, I usually wear my jeans on my hips. If they stretch a good amount, it sounds like it would be fine. Thank you sir.

fair enough, I usually wear my jeans on my hips. If they stretch a good amount, it sounds like it would be fine. Thank you sir.

no prob man, sometimes we just need a more clear picture of what we want before we decide to buy. :)

defiantly no sir tho haha.

I got the same size of these and the dubbleworks, but I kind of wish I sized down one more on these. The rise is really low, so they end up sagging pretty hard, right off the bat. I got the same size in these, dubbleworks, and APC NS and they all seem to be pretty similar in the waist. Hope that helps