SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

just measured myself -

35 inch waist (lets assume ~34 or 33.5 after i drop a few lbs in the summer) and a 23 inch thigh as the largest part near my crotch. 21.5 about mid way down my thigh. What would you guys recommend?

I'd say a 33. It'll loosen up on the waist, but it'll be right on the thighs.

I'm a 32 waist and i got a size 31 which correlates to a 33.5 waist pre-soak. Then i factored in the stretch, (I barely even soaked these btw, 20 mins in hot tap water). I was hoping to get some of the shrinking out of the way before I try to cuff them, didnt want to risk nasty cuff creases if they end up shrinking first wash and becoming too short for me. Well, the inseam shrank...waist didnt, but it's ok they're really not that loose with a belt on...

My true size in these would be a 30. 32 would've been too wide in the waist...31 is actually a perfect fit but really i was getting sick of slim jeans so i wanted a slightly more relaxed fit.

Well I got a size 27, and pre soak the fit was great.

Post soak it was hell for the first week, stiff and tight as ever. But then it started loosening up and I think the fit is perfect now! And even though the waist is a bit big it's nice for a change to not always be constricted.

I probably should've went for a size 29 but I got 30's, I sized from the waist since my legs are skinny as shit, I have to wear a belt with them, but after sizing down to much on my shearers I was happy to be comfortable in jeans again too.

very nice cure and greasy peanut.

Is it just me who feels a little weird seeing wallet fades on the left pocket rather than the right pocket?lol when i see it i feel this weirdness surge up my left leg.

i'm weird :(