SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

It's like super hot in NorCal for some reason...

Wish I was back down at SoCal...

Anyway, who's DBs are gonna be down to celebrate today? :)

If you know what I mean.

too bad I didn't read this earlier. I'm in norcal and I'm down ;) Where are you located?

all socal peeps, in jun/july when it gets real hot, we should all meet up for kicks in our dbs.

super gay.

also, in case you missed it, this is how i'm wearing my DBs in this heat.. LOL:

Photo31.jpg

It's like super hot in NorCal for some reason...

Wish I was back down at SoCal...

Anyway, who's DBs are gonna be down to celebrate today? :)

If you know what I mean.

i celebrated at work today. everyone got a kick out of it. i suppose i was blatant about it.

To all Contestants:

The weather should be clearing up across the state[California] by the time the weekend rolls by.

According to the NOAA, which really is the only source of weather I trust now...

So for now my balls suffer, but once the weekend hits my balls will be thankful!

Yours will too.

what

I spent last summer (humid Georgia summers get hot btw) riding around on my bike 30-40 miles a week in my RRLs. They aren't 16oz denim, but they are way slimmer, so work that out. I feel like I am pretty conditioned to the heat after that and I'm looking forward to busting these. I really can't wait to see what they look like come August.

its gunna be a million degrees in ca this summer haha so you know what that means... sick fadezzzzzz
I spent last summer (humid Georgia summers get hot btw) riding around on my bike 30-40 miles a week in my RRLs. They aren't 16oz denim, but they are way slimmer, so work that out. I feel like I am pretty conditioned to the heat after that and I'm looking forward to busting these. I really can't wait to see what they look like come August.

Word.

I'll be leaving LA for most of this summer to go to Asia.

The humidity and heat will kill me...

But the promise of sick fades and 100x less mosquito bites makes me soldier on.

about a week left till the first month is over. currently the whiskers on one side of my pair are fading in faster than the other side, kinda looks funky right now. comb creases are turning more blue. guacamole and taco bell stains are accumulating

about a week left till the first month is over. currently the whiskers on one side of my pair are fading in faster than the other side, kinda looks funky right now. comb creases are turning more blue. guacamole and taco bell stains are accumulating

the whiskers on mine are fading faster on the right side. my keys are clipped to my belt and they hang off that side, so i guess they rub while i walk.