SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

how much will the waist stretch on this?

thinking of buying a 28, will it stretch to 32?

yeah, probably. a 28 will shrink to something like 29 - 30" after laundering and i don't think it's out of the question to stretch this denim 2 more inches in the waist. make sure your thighs will fit into a 28 first, though.

It looks like there are a lot of people still joining/considering joining the contest.

So I guess I'll tell you all about my experience with the stretching.

I have a size 27, which initially was a bad idea. The thighs fit fine, tight, but they stretch a bit. The waist and rise was my real problem, the rise is really low and after the initial hot soak it was giving me a wedgie just rocking it. But don't worry guys, the denim stretches a fair amount, I've been biking in my jeans a few times now and it hasn't seemed to stretch them any extra[unlike my PBJ or Diors, which I have to be careful with when doing any activity that stretches the denim...].

And to give you an idea of the stretch...a series of embarrassing photos of my ass :rolleyes:

Pre Soak:

back.jpg

Right after Hot Soak:

DSCN1519.jpg

After 3 weeks:

PICT3935.jpg

PICT3936.jpg

I hope that helps all of you people who can't decide yet.

And all you people that kept bitching about how to size.

But I love this denim, and I'm very happy with the fit. :)

I have a size 27, which initially was a bad idea. The thighs fit fine, tight, but they stretch a bit. The waist and rise was my real problem, the rise is really low and after the initial hot soak it was giving me a wedgie just rocking it. But don't worry guys, the denim stretches a fair amount, I've been biking in my jeans a few times now and it hasn't seemed to stretch them any extra[unlike my PBJ or Diors, which I have to be careful with when doing any activity that stretches the denim...].

And all you people that kept bitching about how to size.

But I love this denim, and I'm very happy with the fit. :)

hey panda how much do you weight and are you really skinny in the thighs?

We JUST got that hot weather you were all complaining about in CA today in MI and damn im sweating uncontrollably (more upper body than wearing the jeans...I'm used to jeans in 90+ weather haha)...also thinking I should've sized down after all these things are falling off me without a belt! But I'm guessing the looser fit will help me in the summer months...pics later today but nothing to look forward to....

Super gay? And you're rocking denim capris? :P

didnt even see this wow

must not neg

just curious, nobody here cuffs these til they flood? everyone that saw me with my cuffs called me a fob/old person/girl. :confused:

more random pictures....got my samgyupsal on for dinner

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

Still not as much fading as others but I believe in slow and steady...you can almost see the bluish hue coming out on my thighs which is more obvious in better light...btw we had like 3 more stacks of meat...

branespload- was just f'n with you (hence, the incredibly manly emoticon). wear shit they way you want and don't pay any attention to anyone's negativity. i'm a bit older than you are, and as a one time fob (@ age 4), do your thing. do what's comfortable. just do it with pride, and a self deprecating sense of humor. btw, i rocked the floody cuffs when i was in raw denim @ the US open last year. it was 90+ degrees, but i had to get my fade on.

i like the korean theme going on right now. i'm just curious, apart from randomkoreandude and me, who else reeked of kimchi from birth?

pandadenim - Also on the right pocket, it looks like theres 2 hidden rivets instead of one. Mine is also like that too.

I have this thing going on too.

I should have got 29s instead of 30s I still enjoy the jeans though.

Thinking about rocking the super high cuffs aswell, need some new shoes first though

pandadenim - jeans are looking good, i'm liking your whiskers. Also on the right pocket, it looks like theres 2 hidden rivets instead of one. Mine is also like that too.

Both of my pockets now have the two hidden rivets showing through...

Also, it really hurts to sit on them, haha.