SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

lol so who's the major competition? I'm watching out for vamks and igit but wouldn't be surprised if someone came out of nowhere to blow us all away like the WH contest. I guess it's too early but doesn't hurt to scope out the competition ;)

lol thanks aho. But I finally got my car back so no more biking for me. I think major competition is vamks with how his other dry bones turned out. But dkatz and xchen are biking in their jeans a lot so those are probably gonna turn out great. But you can't count anyone out thats for sure.

I think anyone who wears this for 1 full year, every single day is major competition.

I'm a little worried about the knees right now. They're fading like mad, so I hope they don't tear through after half a year or something. I'll post up pics soon.

I think anyone who wears this for 1 full year, every single day is major competition.

I'm a little worried about the knees right now. They're fading like mad, so I hope they don't tear through after half a year or something. I'll post up pics soon.

Yeah I completely agree, anyone who wears these for a year will probably be someone to reckon with. I'm also worried that by the end of the year there won't be much of the original denim left....oh well i guess we'll have some crazy repairs :D

This thread does not have enough people updating their denim, and not nearly enough photos.

Anyway, here are some updates:

Fit:

PICT4125.jpg

PICT4129.jpg

PICT4128.jpg

Random Crotch shot over 2 weeks to show Evo:

Before:

09-1.jpg

Note: These are taken in my friend's room, since the mirror in my dorm room faces a wall...-_-

After:

09.jpg

As promised here are some updates and random pictures from my day so far. Not really getting as much fading as others since I lead a pretty inactive life other than biking around campus. Some of the pictures might be irrelevant but I got all nostalgic thinking about my "photoshoots" from the dior tour...

IMG_1640.jpg[/img]

IMG_1642.jpg[/img]

IMG_1644.jpg[/img]

IMG_1651.jpg[/img]

IMG_1653.jpg[/img]

IMG_1659.jpg[/img]

IMG_1670.jpg[/img]

I guess I have one of the looser fits?

IMG_1675.jpg[/img]

Getting my fatty salad on

IMG_1685.jpg[/img]

IMG_1697.jpg[/img]

(you might have seen us get massacred in a basketball game a few weeks back...)

Anybody else having a hard time making these work? I have them in a 33. The waist fits me fine, but it's more the upper block and thigh that is tight. Anytime I bend down or walk around a lot, they inch down and I feel like my ass crack is going to be hanging out. I would have went with a 34, but it looks like the same rise and thigh size.

i'll post some pictures next week when my new computer shit gets here. no photo processing software on this laptop. i've only worn them a handful of times, though, so no fading going on. prefer wearing my samurais.

aho, nice post, but your vids made me nauseous like the blair witch project. yeah, i was the kid that threw up in long car rides.

LOL yeah I'll try not to post anymore vids...just trying to keep the thread interesting though!

EDIT (cuz i don't want to waste a post): lol wtf iGIT slow down! ;)

Been wearing these for a couple weeks. nothing major in these just walking and sitting in class. you can tell how much they stretched from the pics from 4/11-4/16.

thought these would be fun (first pic white balance messed up):

4/11:11-1.jpg

4/16:16-1.jpg

4/19:19-1.jpg

have you guys been starching these to remain stiff? mine are getting a bit softer now

No. Wear them for another couple months and you'll realize you don't give a damn how stiff it is and it'll turn out just fine.

(I know because I've done the same)