SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

yeah im right handed and put my wallet in my left also but only because i put my car keys and my cell phone in my right. i think in my case its because i use my cell phone and keys much more than my wallet that those two are kept on my dominant right side, and maybe how it is for others?

Holy crap cure, you cuffed those really high. Waist size/height?

i'm 5'5-5'6 and i weigh around 135-140 lbs. i didn't get them hemmed cause i was in SF for such a short time and haven't found a good place to hem them at school yet. the fit pic with them is on the first page, i don't think they look too weird. kinda funny to wear everyday though, sticks out like a sore thumb

Cure, would you mind posting another fit picture in better light? I too am about 5'5" 135, and was just wondering how they fit you. Also, what's your waist size, and how did you size? Thanks a lot,

Mark

Edit: Also, if it wouldn't be much trouble, could you post a picture without the cuffs so I can see how they fit with no hem? Thanks again. :)

Cure, would you mind posting another fit picture in better light? I too am about 5'5" 135, and was just wondering how they fit you. Also, what's your waist size, and how did you size? Thanks a lot,

Mark

Edit: Also, if it wouldn't be much trouble, could you post a picture without the cuffs so I can see how they fit with no hem? Thanks again. :)

I usually wear jeans with a true waist of 29. I got a 28 in these, but i think i could've done a 27 since they stretch.

here are some pics. the uncuffed pics are pre-soak. the other pic is with them cuffed when i was first trying different ways to wear them.

dbpresoak.jpg

dbpresoak2.jpg

fhpostsoak1-1.jpg

fhpostsoak2.jpg

It's kind of neat seeing all these sick fades after only a month of wear.

Imagine them in a year!

My friend gave me some of that vintage two-step sugar cane soap. I'm going to try them on these jeans, I don't know if they will be any different from just Woolite black.

Let's see how long these can go before they have to get a wash eh?

Anyone wash their pair yet?

Also interested in everyone's planned wash routines...I don't usually care, just wear em and wash when they smell or get dirty (but I can usually hold out a few months) but lately I've been moving more and more away from super contrasty pairs and wondering if I could get a more vintage fade with these? eh, I figure I'll end up washing them whenever anyways...best not to think about it I guess.

Also interested in everyone's planned wash routines...I don't usually care, just wear em and wash when they smell or get dirty (but I can usually hold out a few months) but lately I've been moving more and more away from super contrasty pairs and wondering if I could get a more vintage fade with these? eh, I figure I'll end up washing them whenever anyways...best not to think about it I guess.

I washed my pair of the warehouse 660s contest jeans about 3 or 4 times in the year, and they came out with a nice vintage fade.

Personally, I don't think about it too much, and when I wash them I do a hot washer cycle and throw em in the dryer, no babying. I'm always happy with the vintage fades that produces, I don't need crazy contrast

I am deff gonna wash them like thizz week so I can tighten them up a little and the fact that I already almost have a crotch blowout is an added incentive.

i really love these jeans. at first the idea of doing any sort of physical activity in 16oz denim sounded pretty crazy especially with summer coming up but today it proved its worth.

while skating this

DSC_0134.jpg

this happened

DSC_0132.jpg

which resulted in

DSC_0137.jpg

tthe weft fiber is almost worn through on one spot (i think thats what its called) but im glad i was in these and not my nsjs or else for sure would have been a rip and a nice mark on my knee

I am deff gonna wash them like thizz week so I can tighten them up a little and the fact that I already almost have a crotch blowout is an added incentive.

updates please :confused:

^greasypeanut, good shit. thats how i usually get all my knee fades. i never quite understood how other people got the super worn out knees doing "retail" and other bullshit since mine always came from eating shit doing more active things.

That super intense, you left an indigo mark on the asphalt.

^greasypeanut, good shit. thats how i usually get all my knee fades. i never quite understood how other people got the super worn out knees doing "retail" and other bullshit since mine always came from eating shit doing more active things.

i get mine from praying excessively and sucking dick.

no but really, i kneel a lot when taking pictures. it adds up in the end

Yeah, I am pretty sure my knee fades come from kneeling on the ground for photos and bicycling.

Also, yesterday I noticed that depending on which way I stroke the denim the fades become more or less apparent.

Like velvet, does anyone else know what I mean? :confused:

Yeah, I am pretty sure my knee fades come from kneeling on the ground for photos and bicycling.

Also, yesterday I noticed that depending on which way I stroke the denim the fades become more or less apparent.

Like velvet, does anyone else know what I mean? :confused:

yep i found that out last night lol. its weird....

I searched the thread, but the question doesn't appear to have been asked. It says on Self Edge that the jeans are a slightly slimmed down straight leg jean, but just how slight is 'slightly'? Are they similar to, say, Flat Head 3001's, or are they a bit looser?