SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Got some, really like how the denim looks, (but won't take part in the contest, working on plenty of pairs now, really need to be cured)

Anyway, was looking at the stock levels for them at se, funny how they aren't uniform at all :

28 2 left

29 15

30 0

31 0

32 15

33 3

Not that funny if you've heard of normal distribution.

Here's a fit pic from hiking a couple days ago. I'll have a real update sometime next week. First picture is to show the view and second is to show how they fit on me. Sorry for being shirtless, it was hot as helll hiking up.

missionpeak3.jpg

missionpeak.jpg

Solid, man! Also, could I join this contest? I have about three weeks total wear on my jeans. I could take a screen shot of the transaction off Self Edge if needed. I'll post up progress pictures and fit pictures soon, too! Thanks!

Solid, man! Also, could I join this contest? I have about three weeks total wear on my jeans. I could take a screen shot of the transaction off Self Edge if needed. I'll post up progress pictures and fit pictures soon, too! Thanks!

Offffff course! I added you to the first page, welcome to the contest!

iGit you look completely different than what I thought you would look like haha....

In other news, I'm officially done with my university career which means endless biking/outdoor activity in my jeans...time for me to catch up!

iGit you look completely different than what I thought you would look like haha....

In other news, I'm officially done with my university career which means endless biking/outdoor activity in my jeans...time for me to catch up!

Oddly enough I agree with you. Sort of weird that we were even thinking about that...haha

Dioxic that is mission peak. SJ meeetup since your in fremont! haha

aho and PandaDenim quit daydreaming about me :P

Sorry, you must spread rep etc etc. Props for climbing Mission Peak in your jeans though and yeah man we should plan one, it'd be cool. :cool: I'm in Alabama right now but maybe when I get back. Are there any other people in the contest in the area?

Not that funny if you've heard of normal distribution.

Why ? I do know about it, and this isn't really related :

- initial size distribution was decided by Kiya, based I guess on his mean sale levels for each size more or less

- then normal distribution applies to the sale level of each size

- and as they are very different, doesn't look very much like normal distribution (except with a big standard deviation), and numbers too low anyway to apply it, somehow ;)

Arthur, no hate. I was only joking to begin with :P

I'm just guessing that most people that weren't included in any initial count, and later decided to buy the jeans, would be more likely to fall within the more common waist sizes than those at either extreme.

I can't wash mine because I'm in Taipei right now and shit will NOT dry. Also, I'm living at a friend's pad and they do not have a dryer, savetheenvironmentasianconcept. So I'm waiting till I get back to LA at the end of August. But yo my jeans smell so funky, going clubbing + Taiwan humidity is a fucking funky smell.

Liquor+Cigarettes+Perfume+Cologne+My Sweat+Other peoples' Sweat=ALDKFALSDFKLASKDF