Real Japan Blues - Jeans & Shirts...

kiya

Thanks. I've worn them for almost 8 months and I've given them 1 initial hot soak and two hot washes. I'm going to wash them again in the next few days in which I'll post pics afterward.

...I don't blame Kiya for wanting to buy another (106 fit) pair of these after wearing his for 16 months, the denim is THAT ridiculously awesome.

If anybody is a size 28 or 29 we just dropped the price big time on what's left on the 105BSP.

Any plans to drop the price on RJB 66BSPBK as well?

No, we've got quite a few sizes of those left.

Sorry, it's only like this because these are a clearance item, we'd always refund the difference it was a permanent price drop and not a clearance to get rid of the remaining sizes.

If it makes you feel any better you just got a $320 jean for less than half that.

IMG_2836.jpg

Just got these RJB 66BSPBK's on Thursday. Had them hemmed a little on Friday. Wearing for the first time today. Love the fit.

I cant rep right now, but those are a really good fit on you indeed. I wanted to purchase but I've been worried the fit wont be flattering on me.