Eternal Jeans

minya

Karlos, those look great on you. I think you made the right call.

i think you did too. the 883s would have been too slim even though you look like you're a skinny guy...

Looks good with the boots. Not really with the black shoes.

thanks all, and ranonranonarat that was exactly my thoughts

cheers

wait, fatKARLOS isnt an obese drug kingpin who sits on an ivory throne in the middle of the Colombian jungle?

(but I concur, good fit)

won't be for long if you keep telling everyone about me!

• 2 weeks later...

He probably meant "hard to break in." Eternal denim does seem tougher to fade than average (its characteristics are pretty similar to Flat Head's denim) but it seems to vary wildly from person to person.

i actually find it pretty easy to break in, compared to say LVC or sugar cane.. not to mention the jean's ability to hold lines and shape

Edited by ah_long

Hmm. I am not at home so I can't compare on on one, but from my memory both start out very dark and are not that different in colour once they're faded. Momo seems to be a tad more greyish and Eternal more royal blue though. At least from what I can tell so far.

Edited by Max Power

ah_long,

Cold Summer

Max Power

yeah i mean, its hard to fade or not, ok thanks for the answers guys,

i think i wont get a pair of hard to break jeans because i can only wear them for 3/4 times in a week

*still in senior high...... >,<

Edited by antiseptic

do you guys think i could just like sew it back to where it was suposed to be?

if it popped off due to to much stress it won't hold if the hole is sewn then the top button put back on. You will need a new hole and button putting just to one side of it. I have had to do it with pair in the past.

if it popped off due to to much stress it won't hold if the hole is sewn then the top button put back on. You will need a new hole and button putting just to one side of it. I have had to do it with pair in the past.

i think it's just faulty because my waist is doing no kinds of stress to the waistband/buttons

Anyone ever wash or hotsoak their one wash eternals and got more shrinkage out of them?

My one-wash 811's were thrown into the washing machine followed by a pretty intense machine drying by my grandma.

End result: a gnarly patch, insane roping, and overall they had essentially shrunk down an entire size. Size 32 measurements:

Waist Thigh (Crotch) Thigh (1") Knee Hem Front Rise Back Rise Inseam

Pre: 32 12 11.5 8.75 8.25 10.5 14 33