Eternal Jeans

minya

hip flare is a characteristic of the 811. if you're not with the hip flare, there are so many other jeans without hipflare that you can get.

Personally I think hip flare is a design flaw. Regardless, I will rock this jean with or without hip flare. And characteristic (see below)?

then it wouldn't be an 811 anymore.. .how about call it "Eternal 8-likeeverythingelse dot com"

So Eternal sells hip flare as a feature now? Will Samurai, PBJ, Flat Head et al follow in the footsteps of the almighty 811? We will see...

And "Eternal 8-likeeverythingelse dot com"? What does that even mean, please elaborate. All I was saying was that if the pockets were a little smaller and moved in a little bit, it would eliminate (what most people don't like) the dreaded hip flare. To me it just makes you look like a carrot top. That's all I am saying.

If my pair looks anything like this (see below), I would be stoked!

v2xzqu.jpg112fsjm.jpg

Anyways, whatever, looking forward to seeing the details of the contest jean. Thanks beats and Gordon.

haha if you all have such a fucking hard-on for the 811 cut/denim should have just used the 811BiGs and started this ish months ago.

"bbbbbut it has a custom patch!"

No shit, eh? Only on superfuture would it take a custom run of an already customized jean to get people interested.

fuck shit whaeres the update? huh? i wanna know the price if its worth it or else im getting a regular pair and going to do my own constest

Ed - remind me again what was so special about the Denime contest ..was it the price or the custom details ??

^hey! leave my beloved contest out of this!. ;-)

i´m sure you, gordon and eternal are putting up something really cool here. i´d definitely get a pair if i wouldn´t already have a pair of eternals, that still needs lots of love...

just saying - Ed is pissing me off today...correct me if I´m wrong - Denime contest pair was sold at Take 5 price and I don´t remember any customized details. Which is fine - just pointing out that now Ed is asking for Japanese retail price and customized jeans - weird enough.

just saying - Ed is pissing me off today...correct me if I´m wrong - Denime contest pair was sold at Take 5 price and I don´t remember any customized details. Which is fine - just pointing out that now Ed is asking for Japanese retail price and customized jeans - weird enough.

i absolutely understand where you´re comming from.

the denimes were sold at t5 member price, which is pretty much the same as japanese retail (20% off regular t5 price). about customization, the tag is all we got:

IMG_8871.jpg