Eternal Jeans

minya

good pick on the sizing matt, curiosity, what length did you hem them to? 31?

32. Double cuff isn't my usual M.O., but works so well with this cut. They look good single-cuff too, but the denim is still softening up (and it was nice and warm today and also tryin' to get that hip-flare to relax a little)...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. Thought I would post some pics of my 811's. I have had them for probably 2 1/2 years now. They have were hot soaked once, cold soaked once, and washed twice. They are tagged a 33 and measure a 32 1/2. The battle mark on the pocket is from my Studio D'Artisan short wallet. It did a real number there, but as you can see I have yet to fix it.

Picture3-4.png

Picture4-3.png

Picture5-3.png

Picture6-3.png

Picture7-3.png

This is the weirdest cut I've ever pulled on.

I don't know if I should be satisfied with the sizing or not. Waist is pretty big and thighs perfect. It looks like a vintage top block, even roomier, and pretty slim from thighs down. Fit pics to come...

I don't know if I should be satisfied with the sizing or not. Waist is pretty big and thighs perfect. It looks like a vintage top block, even roomier, and pretty slim from thighs down. Fit pics to come...

you must have the thunderiest of thighs or the tiniest of waists.

waist on 811's are the smallish part of the cut.

Picked these up for $110 shipped on eBay, basically brand new

422p.jpg

Heres the fit

422presoak.jpg

Dude those are pretty tight in the Nether regions! You may want to consider sizing up. Great deal though! (and sell to me if you do not want).

Thanks for the critique guys, both negative and positive, but personally I'm LOVING these jeans right now. Heres a quick update

4 days so far, lmk how you think they gonna come out

I would cuff them a bit so you still have a little stacking but not soo much and a sweet Selvage exposing cuff to wear around town.

Out of all the jeans I've tried so far, these are BY FAR my favorite. I love these jeans

Just wore the 811s I purchased in Japan for the first time. Fucking love these jeans...

Shit's crazy, right? I'm no noob, but when I pull these on, I'm still astounded by how fun this fit is. And how strange it is that I like it so much. My favorites and I don't know why. Fit is 'outside the box' for sure. These are not predictable jeans for a newcomer, but I can tell they're gonna be rewarding already.

It's like they're telling me to relax and trust the fit, yet also telling me I gotta be patient and earn this one. I like that.

I would cuff them a bit so you still have a little stacking but not soo much and a sweet Selvage exposing cuff to wear around town.

With you on the cuff rec.

Great combs coming in there though.

Looking good. You must be pretty close to a 35" natural inseam for you to sport those unhemmed and show such minor stacking.

Haha I'm 5 foot 9, the stacks still have not settled. I know a few other people who wear these as well were saying how after almost 4 months their stacks still hadn't settled.