Eternal Jeans

minya

I'm confused. This subforum is dedicated to, mostly, 'regular', mid-rise, bare detailing, and raw/one-wash jeans.

sidneylo: I thought the same thing. I posted here (if your comments were in reply to mine) because 2 people at BiG told me that the 811's are a very slim, NOT regular fit, pair of jeans.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wearing a pair of the 811BG for about 2 weeks now. The fit is really throwing me off compared to my SExFH05, but I think a slim straight is something I need in my wardrobe. Plus, I love the denim. Will post pics in the near future when they start to develop some character.

sid, your waiting public would love pics, and if a threat is what will do the trick, so be it. boil em' in oil!

forreal, we sufu cats have lost all concept of what 'regular/slim/skinny/loose'' are in relation to fits. i call my 1108s 'slim', but all the black people here in VA calls these skinny. the fit guywithoutpants is wearing is slim for all intents and purposes. when i think regular fit i think more like workwear. my wh700 are not baggy for real at all, but i in my sufu mind think so. THE TIGHTNESS IN OUR NUTS IS EFFECTING OUR BRAINS! WE'RE GOING INSANE!!!

3 pages without pics is epic fail.

...nothing spectacular, but someone has to come up with pics again, right!?

811, 7 months, about 4-5 washes, color is quite true, but the shadows are a bit disturbing.

7months1Medium-1.jpg

7monthsMedium-1.jpg

belt is a 1.5 yrs old sugarcane garrison in natural tan btw.

Just bought a pair of Eternal 811 one washes (size 33). The waist is good, but I'm getting some flare at and below my hips. Not loving the way they look (way too "balloonish"). I can't get a size smaller, because the waist will be too tight. My actual waist is about 31.5"-31.75", and the waist on the size 33's measures 32". Do the flares subside with wear or not? I don't imagine that they do, but I could be wrong about that (where would the excess fabric go?). Btw, 5'10', 135 lbs. here if that matters.

If the flares are a permanent fixture I need to return the jeans (possibly for some Samurais). I'd post some pics, but I see that I don't have permission to include attachments. Any advice or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.