Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

my 32 15.5 oz cougars now measure 33. I try to wear my jeans lower so I don't think the 15.5oz denim can stretch much more than 1 inch. just my 2 cents

i just got grifter 15,5 oz size 30/34, actually my true waist is 31, and feel a lil bit tight...

but ande wold me the jeans will stretch 1-1,5inch

what do you thing guyz?

mine werent there long. maybe a day.

on a separate note, my new 13.5 oz cougars fit great from the knee down but are a little snug in the top block. Those of you with the 13.5 oz models, did they stretch a good amount not just around the waist but in the seat/upper thigh area? The actual measurements are a tad slimmer than on the site so I am hoping they will stretch a little to give my thighs some breathing room.

documentation as promised please! thanks!

As you command kind sir:

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

And some fit pictures. These are a size 32 in the Cougar cut. First impression is that the denim is much stiffer and more substantial than I expected with 13.5 oz denim. In fact, hey feel almost as heavy as my 15 oz Samurai. Texture is very smooth so all around exactly what I wanted in these. Like I said before, the top block is very snug and I am hoping they will stretch enough to give my thighs some room. Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

Sorry for the shit lighting, it is the only really good space to shoot these photos.

i know this is going to sound silly but if you switch to banana hammocks it'll fix yliafp has with his underpants... i'm betting he had a difficult time buttoning cause his underpants kept riding up. fit is good yliafp.... switch the undies so you dont get a muffin top

i know this is going to sound silly but if you switch to banana hammocks it'll fix yliafp has with his underpants... i'm betting he had a difficult time buttoning cause his underpants kept riding up. fit is good yliafp.... switch the undies so you dont get a muffin top

didnt know what a banana hammock was until i looked it up

can i buy some on amazon?

thanks for the input though, i'm leaning more towards keeping these now!