45rpm

absolut

sent some jeans to get a hole repaired near the hem. my only bitch is that the store ships via fedex ground and it costs 15.00 i tried to get them to use priority flat rate envelopes since that cost me less than 5.00 to ship the jeans tot them

IMG_8559.jpg

IMG_9547.jpg

IMG_8560.jpg

IMG_9548.jpg

sent some jeans to get a hole repaired near the hem. my only bitch is that the store ships via fedex ground and it costs 15.00 i tried to get them to use priority flat rate envelopes since that cost me less than 5.00 to ship the jeans tot them

IMG_8559.jpg

IMG_9547.jpg

IMG_8560.jpg

IMG_9548.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
the 2nd pair with the denim patch was talked about a while back. i was interested in them about a year ago. you can prob find the info on them if you look back.

ahh. alright thanks guys.

does anyone know which model the first pair is then? thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

from looking@the pics a few pages back it seems that the factory 45rpm uses doesnt have the warehouse-originated attachment that completes the chainstitch all the way to the end of the waistband. i love 45rpm, but i cant pay over 5 bills for if all the details arent there. even lvcs have that...

from looking@the pics a few pages back it seems that the factory 45rpm uses doesnt have the warehouse-originated attachment that completes the chainstitch all the way to the end of the waistband. i love 45rpm, but i cant pay over 5 bills for if all the details arent there. even lvcs have that...

salaami, i could have sworn you were wrong about this, but i just checked my nandos (had to bring them into direct sunlight to see with the black thread they use), and sure enough--you're right. i don't know, 45rpm is still my favorite though. and i know you've mentioned the good job that BIG does with its hemming (i agree), but 45rpm (at least in nyc) do it right too. it's rope city with my nandos.

from reading miz's thread, he said there really wasn't any benefit from having the chainstich go all the way to the end of the waistband, but the Japanese repro brands really wanted to get it right (like Warehouse). but seeing as 45rpm isn't really all that into repro's, I can't blame them for not having that chainstitch go all the way through. I looked at my samurais and im more disappointed that they didn't have that detail more than i am with my 45rpms.