Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

If it helps at all I wear a size 31 in the new cures and I have a pair of skull5010xx 6x6 in a size 32 and they fit perfectly. My true waist is also around 33.5 (6"2, 185ib). If you tried on the new standards in a 31 and they were a comfortable fit right off the bat you would probably be able to do the skulls in the a 32.

quick pic of my skull 5010xx. still not sure if i like the fit. damn thunder thighs

DSC_0389.jpg

2-3 months of light wear. went true to size but should have sized up 1.

the picture is a bit awkward but from the looks of it, you might want to go with a more forgiving cut

skull01.jpg

skull02.jpg

skull04.jpg

skull05.jpg

noticed some people wanted to see 5507 fit pics. as you can see i've gone tts and ended up with a sort of traditional fit on the slim-side. last washed about 2 months ago so this is about as far as they're going to stretch. it's a pretty functional look imo but i'd think about going for a 31 next time. i'm 6ft, 160lbs. please excuse my retarded photography, they're quite a bit darker than this......

^ how often you wear them during those 4 months?

i don't wear them hard but pretty much every day. when they start feeling skanky i'll rotate with a pair of SDA 103s for a few days then starting hitting them again after that

how did you size them?

based on generally wearing a 32 but also having that size in SDA-103 which is a similar shape around the top box but with a slightly lower rise - being sanforized of course there's minimal shrinkage with the Skulls. Consequently i wear the SDA's without a belt but the 5507's with. At the time I couldn't get hold of a 31 and I think a 30 would have been too small. At the end of the day these are a very different proposition to the 5010 - I would say they're like a modern take on the classic 60s 501 cut.

if i have big thighs should i size down on 5010 6x6? or go true?

If you really want the 5010 above the 5507, you may want to consider sizing up one. I went tts on a pair of 5010's, I also have larger thighs, but they ended up being too small/tight because my ass pushed out further than the cut allowed and brought the waist down too far, and consequently I was able to button the top button after extreme labor but wasn't able to get the middle ones at all.

Exchanged for a size up, breaking em in right now and they fit perfectly.

hi, there!!

I went to Sweden that gave birth to the Nudie, with my 5010XX at the end of May:D

I got excited very much;)

P1010291.JPG

entrance of Gamla stan

P1010467.JPG

front of Woodland Cemeterium

P1010572.JPG

Stockholms Stadsbibliotek

thanks pomata-san!

I'm fine, except the result of medical check-up.

I will have to cut down on the amount of beer, hahaha:D

From a buddy of mine, here is the update!

1 year, no wash (he washed them that day, but I haven't gotten those updates yet). These are BAD! Where you see the yellow cross stitching on the back, the bottom half of the jeans separated from the top (he did the repair himself). The pockets also fell off, he reattached those himself as well. They were very tight, but he has a small frame and it was well worth the year, I'd say. Enjoy!

1yearnowash001.jpg1yearnowash002.jpg1yearnowash003.jpg1yearnowash004.jpg1yearnowash005.jpg1yearnowash006.jpg1yearnowash007.jpg1yearnowash008.jpg