Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Thanks.

Really interested in the new Skulls SJB666P ZERO but never used a proxy service before and not sure about the sizing in the waist whether to go for the same as in the 5010s. The chart says a 31w really measures 88cm=34.6 inches which seems to0 big.

Anyone copped these yet?

Does anyone know where I can get some 5010 6x6 in Size 31 at the moment. It looks like Rakuten, Fabfour, Kiosk78, Blueingreen and selfedge are all sold out. Take 5 are the only place that I have found that have some but they are a bit more expensive than the Japanese options. (£200 rather than £160). Is there anywhere else?

Also, does anyone have any experience of ordering from Take 5? I'm in contact with them at the mo' and seriously considering an order...just waiting for them to get back to me about marking down the customs declaration down and then I will probably order unless you lot know anywhere else.

Looking to buy my first pair of skulls 5010 6x6 but I need help with the sizing. I am currently wearing a size 26 in APC NS and size 27 in PS and they fit pretty well. I'm looking at BiG measurements and thinking that a 27 or a 28 would fit decently but afraid it might shrink too much when I wash them? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

found this

Fab Four will continue producing the 5010’s and we do have plans to restock them once the new production commences which will possibly start around the end of Feb or so, just not sure exact date at this point. In the meantime they’ve released a new style made of the same 5010 6x6 denim with a slight change to the fit and details. We’ve ordered these as well and expect them to arrive around the end of this month or early-mid Jan.

Regards,

Gordon

looking forward to the zero model

I'll definitely be picking up another pair of 5010's when they roll out. I suppose those will be in the "new" smoother denim rather than the Texas denim mine are made of?

Bottom line is the fit of a 5010 is the best fit of any jean out there on me. I might even pick up some bigger sizes for when I get older and fatter ;)

Maybe they will use poly-core thread on the new ones so they don't need repairs so often though. Anyone have info?