Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

So it's almost time for me to cop a new pair of 5507xx. Does anyone know if there has been any changes to the measurements for this model with the introduction of the new denim? I assume there are no changes but would like to confirm pre-cop.

In my experience: yes. Based on having tried on a pair of the old 5507xx (Texas cotton) and owning new ones (California) the new ones from the lot that I have sized one smaller (actually were true to tagged size).

I'm not sure if this holds true for all, but in my experience the new ones were pretty much on tagged size, so one size smaller than before. The fit itself is the same as far as ratios thigh/leg opening/etc.

i heard that the 5010's are slim but they look loose...

they look loose where?? the only way these jeans will ever be "loose" is if you size up. maybe they're loose compared to a sized down 4 pair of APC, but thats about it.

^ that's just the normal skull patch, like the tan one on the 7x6 5010xx....

retired these skulls yesterday after a full year of effective wear. lost track of the number of washes and soaks. in total probably more than 5 washes and i think there were 2 soaks. they still have a bit of life in them but they're too tight now.

Such a pity they have to be retired: they look like they are finally coming into their own. Great work there.

these things are killer on my waist! gotta wear em to break em in but dont wanna wear em cuz they crush the junk

theyre not even tight in the waist!

nice fit airfred!

I had the same problem. The waist was not too bad but across the hips and ass they were super tight. It was like being held in a vice! But after a month of wear they are now perfect. I can even get my hands into the damned front pockets, which I couldn't do when I got them! They take a while to stretch but they do eventually. Have faith!

hemmed about 2 in. Lovin the fit now. sorry for all the pictures...

5249771005_42593d82af.jpg5249770677_3579a36d87.jpg5250374592_5e1ff85da4.jpg

In my eyes, THAT´S EXACTLY how a pair of jeans should fit! To me those are freakin´ perfect! I´m NOT suppose to buy ANY more denim in years! But these Skulls may be a must have for me...

but since theyre lightly sanforized, they dont need to be soaked, amirite?

to my knowledge, unsanforized denim needs to be soaked and sanforized (like ih) does not need to be

"lightly" sanforized is could mean anything. Regardless, i wont soak em