Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

huh, i wonder what you get for the extra Yen. they're priced way above what my 5010xx were last year in Japan...that's about the domestic price for Samurai's basic models. the exchange rate doesn't help either.

but, i want these, now.

looks like the rumors about fabfour not producing anymore jeans is false now huh?

i feel i may be at fault for starting this panic. During my discussion with a skulls stockist, i asked them when would they be receiving more stock. They replied "we dont ever know with skulls. seems like they ship em out when they want to and most times we dont know if well receive another shipment. From what i hear, they are shifting their focus from denim into other aspects of clothing"I then relayed that info on here.

It could be fair to assume that from what the sales rep told me, one could deduce that skull is halting production of their denim line (erratic replenishment of denim) or that their focus is shifting away from denim since they seem to have that well taken care of (note all the tops, sweaters, jackets, etc. on fabfours site)

Thanks man, and yeah kinda its 3 little lights on a fan that i pointed towards the jean.

Hey shithead, how are you those jeans that you stole from Self Edge working out for you?

Do tell...

Dude used his mom's credit card to buy jeans, mom then did a full chargeback and Marshal never responded to any of our phone calls or emails.