Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

so 161 was the lowest they could go too? and big and selfedge sell em at 300?

glad i bought mine for 200

i doubt that. i think they were making a loss already when they sold at 161. it probably is lower than the wholesale price by selling at that price.

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to stay afloat when you see that they your stocks ain't gonna move.

I had a talk to the guy at Unsteady yesterday, Mike, really nice guy. They got them in 2008. The 28 measures 26 across though. So unless you're 12, you ain't going to fit them bitches...

Is there a reason why they measure 26 on the waist? Did all Texas cotton skulls measure 26 across rather than the 29.3 for the pima cotton skulls?

dang, im a sz 28 and i would really like to buy these, if what your saying is true then i doubt i can fit into these...

It's definitely true. I originally went to pick up the 28s, they look like 25-26, not exaggerating.

fck, i dont know if i should buy the sz 28 the measurements i got were:

WaistL27 in

upper thigh 10 in

knee- 7.5

leg opening- 7

rise- 9

which are almost exactly the same measurements from blueingreen

Well, those are photos of the last pair of size 28 skulls they're selling at unsteady, so they're 26 inches. I was about to buy them yesterday but Miranda insisted that they weren't going to fit me (i'm also a size 28-27).

Just remember you can't return them because they're a sale item. So imo don't buy them.

i just got this:

The 30s across the waist are 14", so this would make them a vanity 28" *barely. They are incredibly small and since these are one wash I think they shrunk a great deal. The leg opening hem is almost 7", and the inseam is 36" long.

how can the sz 30s and sz 28 have the same leg opening? soo confused\

do you think its worth driving 80 miles to try them on? =/