Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

here's to hoping mine turn out like those on the previous few evo posts. my fit after they've settled into rotation, god this cut / denim is perfect.

5010xx pulled from the waywt

IMG_8142-Version2.jpg?t=1271222100

i have had an item arrive after 8 weeks from canadian post and another time had an item lost. im from singapore though. thats why i make it an effort never to shop on any websites/from anybody using canadian post due to the high unreliability of it. no offence to any canadians here though.

good luck with that chambo.

No offence taken, Canada Post is fucking awful. They consistently lose my stuff and they'll go days without delivering mail at all only to drop off a huge stack about a week later than intended. At least their tracking is better than USPS.

thanks for the glimmer of hope just sucks i will be getting my denime's from japan within a week.....

Just a little update on MY skulls...

I decided to take them out again cause this thread hyped me up, haha.

Went to an warehouse which is FULL of trampolines, like an indoor place where you just jump. After awhile, my entire crotch blew out, my right pocket shifted a few inches over and etc, etc. needless to say, I definitely need to patch them up now.

Sending you a PM Baeyer :D

Just a little update on MY skulls...

I decided to take them out again cause this thread hyped me up, haha.

Went to an warehouse which is FULL of trampolines, like an indoor place where you just jump. After awhile, my entire crotch blew out, my right pocket shifted a few inches over and etc, etc. needless to say, I definitely need to patch them up now.

Sending you a PM Baeyer :D

Got your PM esoteric, will get dem patches in the mail asap. PM you back when I have done so!

all i have are these, is when i first got them! still a lil stiff, right after major op on my hand, they proberly have almost 3- 4 weeks wear on them now.

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01347.jpg

will take some more recent flic's tomorrow as its late/dark over this side of the pond

thanks like 6 weeks maybe more, did you go tts on yours?

I got mine off shoque used, they are 2 down from my true 32" waist but he already stretched them to probably a 33-33.5". tried doing a hot soak but it didn't bring them back down to a 30". So right now they are a little loose, but just a tiny bit loose

Those brown ones are looking good on you man.

all i have are these, is when i first got them! still a lil stiff, right after major op on my hand, they proberly have almost 3- 4 weeks wear on them now.

will take some more recent flic's tomorrow as its late/dark over this side of the pond

thnx always wondered what skulls brown jeans would look like instead of just the samurai version

Guest Seanpsk

sorry guys noob question here.....if my measured waistline is 90cm(35') should i go with a size 34 for the 5010xx 6x6 or should i size down to 33...or for skulls i have to go with my true waist size?

sibellaAPR016.jpg

Nice. Rep on those.

My skulls size 32, about max 30 days of wear:

th_7Day30back.jpgth_7Day30front.jpg

shud I size down?

Strongly suggest not sizing down. It's counterproductive on Skulls and will only bring pain and regret (in my opinion) and those look good.

wow, finaly got my black skulls!!!!!

skkul.jpg

Nice man! +rep for consistency!

sorry guys noob question here.....if my measured waistline is 90cm(35') should i go with a size 34 for the 5010xx 6x6 or should i size down to 33...or for skulls i have to go with my true waist size?

Go true to size, regardless of what the size charts tell you. These are incredibly slim (narrow) in the top-block. Unless you're rail-thin in the hips, the jeans don't take well to sizing down. The fly gaps like crazy and they're prone to crotch blow-out.

It does make for good lap fades though. :rolleyes: