Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Most of the Ooe denim I've seen definitely has a more vintage look when faded. Mine are developing contrast, but it looks much more like a pair of vintage levis than a pair of super contrasty flatheads.

I agree with you. The true vintage look is what Ryo is really after. But I see that some of their denim does give contrasting lines like #41. Of course nothing like Flathead and the others but they can have them. I think its like setterman said its also has to do with your washing and wearing process. What number denim do you have?

Don't forget pics, pics, fit pics and more pics!

Hi Luc,

We sent your item to you !

You can check the status via Track & Trace

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/delivery/index_en.html

Your EMS tracking no. is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Please send your cool photo if you would!

Have a nice day!

Thank you!

OOE YOFUKUTEN & CO.

Ryo and hiro

PUMPED

Does anyone have problem contacting Ryo & Hiro these days? It's been more than a week since I last heard from them. I sent them followup email a couple days ago and still no response.

I haven't had a response yet from a 4 day old email. The blog is 4 days old so maybe they have something going on.

Does anyone have problem contacting Ryo & Hiro these days? It's been more than a week since I last heard from them. I sent them followup email a couple days ago and still no response.

undcvrsm - I received a response from Ryo and hiro today; they must just be busy.

• 2 weeks later...

i washed in 90 degrees :D patch shrunk like hell haha but its not cracking. the shrinking cowhide is holding up just fine. had em for 7 - 8 months maybe. can post better pictures soon with better lightning :D:D

haha my patch shrunk like a mofo too after a 90 degrees pre-wear wash. I have expected this since the patch is light and 'spongy' .

ooepatch.jpg

had to take it off since the waistband got crumpled up at the patch area

patch2.jpg

my pair is 32x36 Lot #3902

#39 denim is so comfortable but stretchy. Ive washed them at 90 degrees to get the maximum shrinkage but the waist can be easily stretched back without much effort.

Denim feels relatively lighter for its weight 14oz. not so hairy after wash.

if anybody getting fabric #39 done for their pair, i strongly suggest down size (from true waist) atleast 1 for regular fit or 2 if you want slim straight fit.

Fit pics coming up soon.

Hopefully Ooe can hook me up with some new patch.