3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Initial fit pic's of my 220x in a size 34. Everything fits perfect right now except for the waist. Got all buttons up, the last 2 were a little bit of an effort but I think that's largely due to the button slits still being stiff more so than the waist being too small. They feel snug up top for sure but the thighs, knees etc are all so perfect that a 36 would be way too big.

If it stretches an inch like advertised they should be perfect but I'm actually hopeful I can get slightly more out of the waist and top block.

Sorry for the shitty photos. Best I could do in a 100 year old house with bad lighting during a blizzard. lol.

Much thanks to whoever I was talking to in the info@ email and super thanks to Johan for the ridiculous shipping time. I ordered these Friday afternoon and they shipped from LA and arrived to upstate NY by midday on Monday.

678A7902-9A1D-4DBF-8D51-AC9FDEF90B18-1941-000001000A6416D6_zpsc167a714.jpg

5E29BEB7-A081-4982-A249-821AC34998D8-1941-00000100006CFA6B_zps60f75f35.jpg

493B8DD7-5C24-4705-B9F9-9FC6F8B44F22-1941-000000FFF4CDDC54_zps97d0696d.jpg

Thanks man. I'll try and keep this thread updated.

I spend so much time pestering the customer service reps of denim brands and second guessing things that when I inevitably order something I HATE them with a passion for the first 2 weeks or so. I think I can finally see past that now and just look forward to how to amazing they will be when they've broken-in, softened up and stretched.

I've never really cared too much about fades and whatnot so I'm pretty excited to give these double blacks a go. After a month or so once I've figured out how these are gonna be fitting me I'll probably be ordering the shadows too.

Hi guys ! I'm looking for a dark black pair of jeans that doesn't fade since I will use them as a dressy jean.

I guess the ST-220X would be a smart choice for this :) !

When I measure my most confortable jeans I got a W33.

Can I assume the best choice for me is to go with tag 31 since it is a real W32 that will stretch out to the W33 I need?

Thank you.

Hi guys ! I'm looking for a dark black pair of jeans that doesn't fade since I will use them as a dressy jean.

I guess the ST-220X would be a smart choice for this :) !

When I measure my most confortable jeans I got a W33.

Can I assume the best choice for me is to go with tag 31 since it is a real W32 that will stretch out to the W33 I need?

Thank you.

Yup, get the 31, they'll stretch to 33" after some regular wear.

Here's a size chart to help you for the rest of the measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=771

Thank you Kiya! I have small thighs and calves, my main bottle neck in sizing is my damn big waist :)!

I will grab a pair of 31!

By the way. I asked the same question on the 3S topic on SF and someone told me that the 220X does fade like this:

http://cdn.styleforum.net/5/58/5881ad49_tumblr_mbq6nqt4jq1r72p3qo1_1280.jpeg

This doesn't look like natural fading to me, more like a really old washed pair of jeans.

I really want to keep them deep dark. Can I assume with minimal wash (maybe dry cleaning) I can keep them deep dark for a long time?

My wife wrote a little blurb about her 3sixteen+ 77BSP's. She likes 'em. No surprise there.

http://elitistforthemasses.blogspot.com/2013/02/ladies-love-denim-too-part-two.html

You will need to get them done professionally if you want it to hold. Your local tailor will be able to attach a generic metal button or contact Andrew to have a 3sixteen one attached either will require a type of press to replace.

Right on! They are really fantastic jeans. I was sad to let them go.

(The cut is *nearly* perfect for me. I want the cut of the 30BSP from the waist to lower thigh, then a slight narrower knee and more taper to hem. If anyone knows what cut this is, by all means PM me. I think it might actually be Flat Head 3009, sized down one...)