3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

Tell me that's a joke?

If you are speaking of the reference of BSP to "Bomb Shit Pussy", then no one is kidding.

A quick search through the annals of superfuture finds the origins of "bomb shit pussy dating back to 04 June 2007 - 01:35 PM by kiya himself.

Post 1000.

Bomb Shit Pussy.

Multiple sources have reported since then that BSP = bomb shit pussy, although I can't find any direct quotes from kiya himself. While Cold Summer's hypothesis is perfectly logical, it doesn't roll of the tongue like "bomb shit pussy".

Edited by PeterParker

We already got a cease and desist for that earlier this year, hence why the new run of the 11BSP has a new patch.

I knew it!

Same thing happened to some other brands as well. Interesting article about that here

I knew it!

Same thing happened to some other brands as well. Interesting article about that here

Self Edge was smack dab in the middle of this; almost all the brands we stocked were subject to this lawsuit. Here's some required reading for you - the RawrDenim.com only begins to scratch the surface of what went down:

http://supertalk.sup...-manufacturers/

Edited by ajchen

so i got my first pair of 3sixteens from their webstore in the mail on thursday. wore them for about 4 hours around the house until the leather patch started coming off of the jean (thread just coming undone). emailed 3sixteen immediatley and no response yet. really bummed. i dont know if i should try to fix them or if 3sixteen could fix them.

so i got my first pair of 3sixteens from their webstore in the mail on thursday. wore them for about 4 hours around the house until the leather patch started coming off of the jean (thread just coming undone). emailed 3sixteen immediatley and no response yet. really bummed. i dont know if i should try to fix them or if 3sixteen could fix them.

dude andrew and johan (owners) are great about getting back to emails. they stand by their product as well. Im sure they will make good on it. but then again it might be easier and save time to just fix it yourself. Practice those sewing skills!

Very interesting ajchen! Just red it all, thanks a lot.

I liked this part the most:

-please do not fight over this, the entire situation makes us all at Self Edge very uneasy, and the last thing we need is this entire community worldwide to be bickering over boycotts, petitions, anti-levi's t-shirts, etc.. i will say this again, levi's is in the right. the lawyers are seeing that we're cooperating and they're working with us to resolve this issue. keep in mind that this might all take quite some time, and there might be a denim shortage from a few labels for a four week long period, and maybe longer if they decide to fight it in Japan.

dude andrew and johan (owners) are great about getting back to emails. they stand by their product as well. Im sure they will make good on it. but then again it might be easier and save time to just fix it yourself. Practice those sewing skills!

no answer yet but i got impatient and tried to fix it myself. we'll see if it holds up and if i have any skill when it comes to sewing.