3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

AJ, any chance I could see some measurements for the CS-100z? They sound like the perfect jean for a guy like me who grew up grunge and hip hop--and at a price I can comfortably justify. Let me know, and hope all is well with your family and friends.

Here are measurements for a size 31 and a size 32. I personally sized down one on these since the rise is higher and it sits above my waist. I'm a 34 in the SL cut and a 33 in the CS.

Size 31

Waist: 32"

Thigh: 12"

Knee (13" down from crotch): 9.5"

Leg opening: 8.5"

Size 32

Waist: 33"

Thigh: 12.25"

Knee: 10"

Leg Opening: 8.75"

32 sounds good, as I need these to be publicly wearable right away--and not in a sufu size down 5 kind of way--for work purposes. Inseam length around 35"?

I'm assuming you take your thigh measurement the SE way. For clarification sake, is that seam to seam or edge of material on both sides?

e.g. would you consider the thigh on these jeans to be 10" or 11.7"?

(As you can tell, I've had issues sizing jeans base on SE measurements.)

sCSapl.jpg

Edited by Shoreman

Hi,

I'd really appreciate some help with 3sixteen+ 12BSP Left Hand Twill Jean I'm about to place order for. First my apologies if I seem somewhat ignorant and starting right away with question on this forum.

I of course first contacted Self Edge about sizing and was advised to size up 2" with this model. However on the item description it's been said to size up 1" and that shrinkage would be 1" after wash/soak. Also the sizing diagram shows these to be true to size: 31" = 31.00 waist.

So any experience or suggestions out there if I should go for 32" or 33" when aiming to 31" waist after soak? I'm not looking for skin tight fit, more like slim/regular.

Many thanks!

Hi,

I'd really appreciate some help with 3sixteen+ 12BSP Left Hand Twill Jean I'm about to place order for. First my apologies if I seem somewhat ignorant and starting right away with question on this forum.

I of course first contacted Self Edge about sizing and was advised to size up 2" with this model. However on the item description it's been said to size up 1" and that shrinkage would be 1" after wash/soak. Also the sizing diagram shows these to be true to size: 31" = 31.00 waist.

So any experience or suggestions out there if I should go for 32" or 33" when aiming to 31" waist after soak? I'm not looking for skin tight fit, more like slim/regular.

Many thanks!

Trust Self Edge on this one, the jeans run extremely small and if you're looking to have them fit not too tight, go with the 33's. If they feel quite big when you get them, give them a hot soak. If you don't want them to shrink too much, give them a cold soak and make sure that all future washes are done with cold water as well.

Just found out someone I know said that 3sixteen is his friend's company, kinda curious to find out who he knows exactly

3sixteen is owned by Jack Dorsey, who's your friend?

Here's a few sun induced photos from today of my 3sixteen+ 21bsp.

Initial Soak + Soaks @ 6/9/12 months.

Didn't wear them during summer. Pretty much one year now of after work & weekend wear.

I will take more detailed photos tomorrow of my favourite areas.

8193912281_8fc14e0688_c.jpg

8195005988_54949113b0_c.jpg

Edited by clayton

New 3sixteen Heavyweight T-shirts!

- 9 oz. jersey custom knit in Canada

- Cut & sewn in San Francisco

- Comes two per box, plain or with pockets

- Available in Black, Heather Grey or White, Small - XXL

- Triple coverstitched no-stretch collars

3b17e98c2a1011e28a0c22000a9d0ded_7.jpg

bfa32bfc306a11e2ace922000a1f90f6_7.jpg

^ where to buy?

They're available at Self Edge LA right now instore or via phone order: 323-933-9000

SENY, The Woodlands, FDRL, VMC, and Sivletto will be getting them within the next week or two.

price? any chance to mix 2 different styles and colours in a package?

Each box comes with the same 2 styles for $85.

They're available at Self Edge LA right now instore or via phone order: 323-933-9000

SENY, The Woodlands, FDRL, VMC, and Sivletto will be getting them within the next week or two.

Each box comes with the same 2 styles for $85.

thanks i'm in australia so looking for online only