3sixteen Jeans

individualsole

I hate to be the guy to ask, why do the Tshirts cost $42 each? For some reason, I don't feel bad about dropping $300 on a pair of jeans, but $42 just seems steep for a tshirt. I guess what I'm asking is what makes them better than a regular slim fitting(are they even that?) tshirt that I can fnd at many stores for much cheaper?

Thanks for the help,

Hope I don't sound like an ass :P

Not at all. We wanted our tees to be well-fitting basics that had two specific features:

-A collar that doesn't stretch out and get floppy throughout the day

-A vintage-style jersey fabric that is heavier than your average tshirt weight

It may be hard to tell without picking the tshirt up and trying it on in person, but our shirts definitely have a heftier feel to them than your average tee, and at $85 for two, come in much cheaper than any loopwheeled tshirt on the market (to be clear, ours are not loopwheeled). $42 for a solid layering tee that can also be worn on its own seems pretty reasonable to us.

Not at all. We wanted our tees to be well-fitting basics that had two specific features:

-A collar that doesn't stretch out and get floppy throughout the day

-A vintage-style jersey fabric that is heavier than your average tshirt weight

It may be hard to tell without picking the tshirt up and trying it on in person, but our shirts definitely have a heftier feel to them than your average tee, and at $85 for two, come in much cheaper than any loopwheeled tshirt on the market (to be clear, ours are not loopwheeled). $42 for a solid layering tee that can also be worn on its own seems pretty reasonable to us.

Hm, maybe I'll pick up a box for Christmas and try them out then. Thanks!

Selling a pair of ST-100x in size 29 for $160+shipping. No wash, no soak, no hem. Worn around ~10 times, some fading in the seat/backpocket area. PM me if you are interested, trying to help a friend sell his pair.

3sixteen is owned by Jack Dorsey, who's your friend?

I don't think he meant the owner but probably knows someone who works for 3sixteen

Edited by noobedloser

I think washing them that soon was a bad move. I would've tried a spot clean. Now a lot of the starch is out and re-starching them with a spray-on starch won't be very effective, because it'll wear-out quickly.

He'll be fine - there's so much color on the jeans, if worn hard they will produce beautiful contrasty fades without any problems. Washing jeans early on, contrary to popular belief, does not affect a jean's ability to age over time.

Why isnt there a size 28? :(

If you buy the 29 and its too big we'll give you a full refund.

2 cabs pulling denim apart... There might be a brand that will not be pleased. LOL

We already got a cease and desist for that earlier this year, hence why the new run of the 11BSP has a new patch.