Raw for Women

Becks23

Been about a month on the gf's delilahs I posted before: the creases are real sharp now but not much fading. Funny how different priorities can be, though; she actually doesn't want them to fade! I guess that means when they do I'll have to buy her a fresh pair...

Tomorrow I'll snap some pics.

I picked up a pair of S&S Delilah's for my girlfriend, and she absolutely loves them. She was a little reluctant to try raw denim at first, but once they broke for her she was all about it.

Fit pics:

IMG_1458.jpg

For reference, these are W26 and unaltered.

Looks good dude. buy her some thongs next

Commando every day? What? That would muck up the inside of your jeans in no time and make them absolutely gross.

This is a truly disgusting thought for me to entertain about either sexes. Thank you for that.

Commando every day? What? That would muck up the inside of your jeans in no time and make them absolutely gross.

panty liners!! but place em' at the crotch of your jeans..

and no not commando everyday. I imagine they'll stretch out a bit and that's why you'd have them so tight at first panty lines show..so when it does stretche it fits perfectly..?

ill fucking do a collab with apc for women.. panty liners built inside the raw jeans with small detachable dildo sitcking out inside the crotch.. now thats what i call triple-ing it!

I imagine they'll stretch out a bit and that's why you'd have them so tight at first panty lines show..so when it does stretche it fits perfectly..?

Haha, I was going to post the fit-pics of my new edwins which are soo bloody tight...maybe i should wear them a week until the much-feared VPL disappears.... XD

Haha, I hadn't even noticed the panty lines. Maybe I should start looking at my girlfriend's ass more often.

I think she had like one evening's worth of wear on those when I took those photos. They've already stretched to fit, so unfortunately there won't be any panty line fades.

I'm thinking of getting my gf her first pair of raws. Looking at either the S&S Naomi or the PBJs Woman's Slim. Can't really decide so I was hoping the womanzz in here could help me out?
Here are the fit pics I promised

PBJ 1069 Size 2, 2.5 weeks.

PBJ1069030.jpg

PBJ1069028.jpg

PBJ1069021.jpg

PBJ1069006.jpg

VS.

I picked up a pair of S&S Delilah's for my girlfriend, and she absolutely loves them. She was a little reluctant to try raw denim at first, but once they broke for her she was all about it.

Fit pics:

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

For reference, these are W26 and unaltered.

PBJ gets my vote for denim and fit (no hate on mflo's girl).

While both fit really, really well, I think the pocket placement is better on the S&S and is more flattering on the butt as the PBJ's pockets are a bit too high. But you can't beat PBJs for the price factor, the fading ability plus the orangy red patch is awesome.