Raw for Women

Becks23

There's no question that the denim / quality of construction is much better on jeans from Samurai, Flat Head, etc. than on the S&S... but keep in mind that the S&S I bought for my girlfriend are her very first pair of raw denim. I don't think she'd put up with rigid denim at first, especially if the cut wasn't something as flattering for her body type as those S&S. So I wanted to ease her into it, so to speak. Plus the Flat Head Balders and Samurai Geishas have been sold out in her size for some time, so it was also a question of current availability.

I'm not really a fan of bootcut jeans either, but she still loves botcuts... and the whole point of buying them for her was so that she'd wear them.

I'll post some updated fit pics, and a view from the front later today... they've really broken nicely on her.

i bet if you took them from her without her knowing and had them tapered, she'd be kind of pissed, but then end up really liking them and give you one of those angry blow jobs with lots of teeth and suction. the kind that give you the "ice cream cone" effect the next morning.

I'm biased towards the PBJ slims.

If it fits her body type I say definitely go for the PBJs.

:)

They have restocked PBJ 1069s sizes through size 3 at BiG! Also they have raised their prices.

As the wearer of the PBJ slims just reposted, I'll say that after 7 weeks now, they fit much better. To the person who said my behind looks mashed and my hips stick out, that's partially because they hadn't stretched out well enough yet and partially because I have no butt and that's what it looks like from that position. I'm not as curvy as mlfo's girlfriend!

Hah, thank you!~ B.Son Jacket... Sounds good. My bro has a hoodie from Bson and it looks very good! Maybe pictures ?:) please~~~~~

Ok Relativity, I need your advice...on second trying, the jacket seems really big on me so what do you think? keep or sell?

It's a size small which Kiya said is the same size that Sidney wore in the SE photos. The jacket cannot be altered by the tailor as black woolen bit wraps around the whole jacket and the stitching is all concealed, not to mention the detachable lining. I had to roll up the sleeves as they're too long.

Anyway, here's some pics...please excuse the daggy outfit, had uni today.

Jacket Unzipped.

company.jpg

Jacket done up:

BSON-jacket-002_web-1.jpg

Stupid pose to show the amount of fabric around the arms and upper body.

BSON-jacket-003_web-1.jpg

It's soo lovely though...what should I do?

Hehe, not as cold as Melbourne gets but it gets pretty chilly for about a month or two :P

Yeah, I'm slowly coming to the realisation that it's too big, but women's jackets this season are soo boring :(

I just flicked through your blog Kino, OMGZ awesome collection! I've been eyeing that exact pair of Somets (rather than the womens cut)...you should post some updates on how they're all coming along!

Bson, good! First of all, The jacket is supposed to be baggy-looking and Linwe you did a good job~ If you don't mind the fit, keep it. Otherwise, sell it and check out Barbour and Filson. Their women's lines are not so boring in my opinion.

BTW, may I have a link for Kino's collection please :)?

ae7gpk.jpg

4ilouq.jpg

APC NS and MF shore jacket

you're a woman?! you break it DOWN! respect

Bson, good! First of all, The jacket is supposed to be baggy-looking and Linwe you did a good job~ If you don't mind the fit, keep it.

I think even it was a size smaller it still might be a little baggy. Looks like a really nice jacket, but I would return for a different size if possible.

From her sig :)

http://pekklemon.blogspot.com/

Hehe, not as cold as Melbourne gets but it gets pretty chilly for about a month or two :P

Yeah, I'm slowly coming to the realisation that it's too big, but women's jackets this season are soo boring :(

I just flicked through your blog Kino, OMGZ awesome collection! I've been eyeing that exact pair of Somets (rather than the womens cut)...you should post some updates on how they're all coming along!

I've got some evo pics so I'll upload them later :) Thanks Linwe! They cost me an arm and a leg lol

I sold the somet to another girl member from here though coz i think they were a bit big for me.

Bson, good! First of all, The jacket is supposed to be baggy-looking and Linwe you did a good job~ If you don't mind the fit, keep it. Otherwise, sell it and check out Barbour and Filson. Their women's lines are not so boring in my opinion.

I haven't checked out the womens clothing for filson, i do have their tote bag though. I'll have to have a look now! Also good job on pulling of the MF jacket, therelativity!

Thank you, eightfour, Linwe and Kino for the link. Kino does have a nice collection and she likes trying new jeans :)

A friend of mine has a pair of Somet. I will get some fit pictures for you girls next week.

And kino, check out Filson's wool stuff (jacket, vest, et al). For everyday jacket, I recommend Barbour. Which tote do you have? Could you please post a picture here? I have been thinking about ordering one for quick a long time. Thanks in advance.

Looks good, beautiful shape through the legs. Was there a reason you picked the NC over the Petite NS?

My local denim store won't have APC till end of this year so I don't know. Boo to them but on the upside they're doing their own jeans...should be instore any day now!

Thank you, Linwe. Just read that PS is cut like NS with slimmer ..... since I've got a NS so I wanted to try something new. Also I want to try stacking this time - NC seems perfect for that reason

I just tried 3sixteen's blackcoated jeans. Very interesting cut and fabric. The back pockets are very low, around the knee area, as tight as NC, but more generous on the legs, slightly higher rise from the back, longer inseam, wider leg openning - so I cuffed. No pocket details - a details that I like most. Will keep them since they are so differnt from the ACP jeans I own.

Do give APC a try, Linwe. I for sure will try PS someday :)

I just tried 3sixteen's blackcoated jeans. Very interesting cut and fabric. The back pockets are very low, around the knee area, as tight as NC, but more generous on the legs, slightly higher rise from the back, longer inseam, wider leg openning - so I cuffed. No pocket details - a details that I like most. Will keep them since they are so differnt from the ACP jeans I own.

Fit pics, please?