Raw for Women

Becks23

^yups. if youre lookin for an even tighter/skinnier fit , you can try the apc Petite Standards
Can you handle them in person? The 12 oz is pretty flimsy, and run about 1 size too big.

yo, got a pair for the skinnygirls 30% silk for shits and giggles after I got paid. They run about 2 sizes too big. fit is incredible they match my s&s for making my ass look amazing (tmi sry), for sure over dyed, my nails are slightly blue right now :confused:. But whatever, they feel pretty light on, if you want a stiffer experience, look elsewhere for sure.

yo, got a pair for the skinnygirls 30% silk for shits and giggles after I got paid. They run about 2 sizes too big. fit is incredible they match my s&s for making my ass look amazing (tmi sry), for sure over dyed, my nails are slightly blue right now :confused:. But whatever, they feel pretty light on, if you want a stiffer experience, look elsewhere for sure.

This is what we need to hear.

Guest devil.beside.you
This is my girlfriends first pair. What do you think of the fit? they are TLJ Organic 25x32. Thanks

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

no disrespect, but can you say muffintop?...thigh down that looks great, but that waist looks at least 2 sizes too small. Exchange it for a bigger size..she looks horribly uncomfortable.

Guest devil.beside.you

and yes, those n&f silks are fucking crazy...you have to see them in person. I love the silvery blue grey sheen on it and my gf absolutely loves the fit an dhow soft they are.

carmel my gf had similar problems, just wear a belt & keep goin, they will get better.

Thanks but they do nothing for me at all, they're on supermarket if anyone's interested. I think they're cut for girls with curvy hips/butt which is basically the opposite of my body type.

was gonna rep but can't >< looks real good crissyw! i wish they made them just one size bigger :P

anyways i received my black rakers on the weekend. Previously i had an indigo size 31 sanforized rakers but that's too small (cant button up 2 top buttons) so i thought i'll get 32 on the black one....well they're still so goddamn tight lol. I can live with it though i guess until it stretches out. I love the fit very much! Although because i am a girl, it doesnt really accomodate my ass which you can see

th_IMG_3253.jpg

th_IMG_3259.jpg

th_IMG_3264.jpg

was gonna rep but can't >< looks real good crissyw! i wish they made them just one size bigger :P

anyways i received my black rakers on the weekend. Previously i had an indigo size 31 sanforized rakers but that's too small (cant button up 2 top buttons) so i thought i'll get 32 on the black one....well they're still so goddamn tight lol. I can live with it though i guess until it stretches out. I love the fit very much! Although because i am a girl, it doesnt really accomodate my ass which you can see

Well, it should stretch out to accommodate you soon!

That's what happens to my other friends who are chicks and buy raw denim.

The end result is really nice. ;)

/no creep.

OMGZ Jeans from just across the ditch (I'm in Aus ^_^)

I nearly cried with joy thinking I could get jeans without the killer exchange rate but then I read all prices quotes in USD. SADFACE.

They look awesome though, love the patch design.

I received the Sugercone and self edge 06 jeans today. The size 28 are too large for me. Nice denim, unfortunately I have to return them...

Why it is so hard for me to find a second pair after the APC NS???

Kino, what do you think of the raker compared to APC PS? Quality, fit, et al?

I received the Sugercone and self edge 06 jeans today. The size 28 are too large for me. Nice denim, unfortunately I have to return them...

Why it is so hard for me to find a second pair after the APC NS???

Kino, what do you think of the raker compared to APC PS? Quality, fit, et al?

Have you tried the SExSC02 which is the same(or very similar) cut, but different denim and smaller sizes available? What about Ironheart 301s? Also, if black is your thing, the new RJB 19cms look awesome, don't know about the available sizing on those though. Don't know if you had already checked these out, but 2 out of the 3 are definitely available in sizes that would fit you, and inhabit a range that isn't too far off the APCs.

Have you tried the SExSC02 which is the same(or very similar) cut, but different denim and smaller sizes available? What about Ironheart 301s? Also, if black is your thing, the new RJB 19cms look awesome, don't know about the available sizing on those though. Don't know if you had already checked these out, but 2 out of the 3 are definitely available in sizes that would fit you, and inhabit a range that isn't too far off the APCs.

Thank you very much for the detailed advice. 301 is too thick for the place I am living right now. And my size of SESC02 has been sold out. Can you please give me a link of RJB 19cm? Thank you in advance!

And girls, I received the MF white chambray today. It is truely a women's cut. Look completely different from the guy modeled version. Full of character. Get one if you still can. And it feels like off white color to me. Yummy... I love it.

Guest devil.beside.you
sam_24oz_stand_webs.jpg

24oz Samurais, they stand up on their own without soaking...I want some denim that stands on it's own, why the ladies get no love?

Img from BiG, NOT MINE

look into the samurai geishas, or the new ironheart slims.

Atsui Tokyo's is now stocking Johnbull, anyone had experience on their selvedge women's line? I dug around in the Johnbull thread(s) but everythings about the men's line. I'm looking for a over-dyed pair of selvedge jeans as my current pairs are not geared towards fading despite being raw.

Johnbull is around $70 cheaper than say Flat heads but have the same pedigree.

(Anything from BIG is out of the picture as their shipping is killer expensive)

OMGZ Jeans from just across the ditch (I'm in Aus ^_^)

I nearly cried with joy thinking I could get jeans without the killer exchange rate but then I read all prices quotes in USD. SADFACE.

They look awesome though, love the patch design.

try PM'ing Ande (he's a member on this forum)

maybe you can pay in AUS and work something out.

Thank you very much for the detailed advice. 301 is too thick for the place I am living right now. And my size of SESC02 has been sold out. Can you please give me a link of RJB 19cm? Thank you in advance!

And girls, I received the MF white chambray today. It is truely a women's cut. Look completely different from the guy modeled version. Full of character. Get one if you still can. And it feels like off white color to me. Yummy... I love it.

RJB is set to drop as a Self Edge exclusive, any day now I think, I haven't really been following it too closely cause it's too slim for me, and black. Not sure where is too hot for the 301s, but unless you have actually worn IHs in heat, I think you might be overestimating how hot they get. My girlfriend wears hers year round, and that includes California summers, and when I wore my cyclist jeans, I didn't considering them any worse than other jeans in terms of heat. Just a thought.

I hope you are posting fit pics of the Mister Freedom chambray asap, because I need all the help I can get trying to convince my girlfriend to pick up the navy version. Thanks.

RJB is set to drop as a Self Edge exclusive, any day now I think, I haven't really been following it too closely cause it's too slim for me, and black. Not sure where is too hot for the 301s, but unless you have actually worn IHs in heat, I think you might be overestimating how hot they get. My girlfriend wears hers year round, and that includes California summers, and when I wore my cyclist jeans, I didn't considering them any worse than other jeans in terms of heat. Just a thought.

I hope you are posting fit pics of the Mister Freedom chambray asap, because I need all the help I can get trying to convince my girlfriend to pick up the navy version. Thanks.

Thank you again for your info. I tried 9301 last time and the size was not right for me, which made me hesitate to try 301... I feel bad to return the jeans to SE....

I dropped my camera in the sea this Monday and will get a new one after the ester holiday. Therefore the soonest I can do is next Tues. But I will wash it tonight to see how much it will shrink. SE said not much while MF store said one size shrink. I will let you know.:)

Guest devil.beside.you

good evening ladies, 3 am in the morning just came home from a night out with the gf, snapped a couple of pics of her Naked n famous indigos..

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

there ya go, just for reference. She was ordering a drink at starbucks haha...ninja shots.

good evening ladies, 3 am in the morning just came home from a night out with the gf, snapped a couple of pics of her Naked n famous indigos..

IMG_1394.jpg

there ya go, just for reference. She was ordering a drink at starbucks haha...ninja shots.

i know this is a thread for wimminz jinz but for real, you gotta up your girls shoe game