Raw for Women

Becks23

tomorrow...

Kino, did you size down or up for your Iron Heart 9301?

true to size...hopefully it wont be too big >< the guys in IH thread is saying that it's gonna be too big for me :(

nice fit on the shirt btw! can you post a pic in the sunlight? abit hard to see now

The shirt looks great, relativity! The fit looks spot on from the darker photos. And the color in the last. What size did you go with?

true to size...hopefully it wont be too big >< the guys in IH thread is saying that it's gonna be too big for me :(

nice fit on the shirt btw! can you post a pic in the sunlight? abit hard to see now

Thank you, Kino,:) I will take some pictures using nature light tomorrow. BTW, I ordered a size 28 9301;)

The shirt looks great, relativity! The fit looks spot on from the darker photos. And the color in the last. What size did you go with?

Thank you, femelle~ It is a size M. I washed it once. It didnot shrink much. The denim appeared black when it's new. Now it looks more like dark indigo.

Thank you, femelle~ It is a size M. I washed it once. It didnot shrink much. The denim appeared black when it's new. Now it looks more like dark indigo.

Yeah, the boyfriend has the men's version. I've watched in fade beautifully, especially on the very ends of the sleeves. Stunning. Post more photos as it fades!

Im having trouble buying a pair of jeans for my gf.

She want something we both can wear. (i mean same brand slim cutting tarpered jean) raw dark blue.

I been looking around and thinking should i get a APC PS/NC for her and myself a pair of APC NC (as i dont really like the low waist)

Or a Nudie tight long john for her and a nudie Grim tim for myself.

She is also a size 8 or 27-28" waist, not tall 152cm 49kg.

Looking for something around $100-$200.

If you can give me some sugestion and also sizing. I would be very pleased. Thanks

Im having trouble buying a pair of jeans for my gf.

She want something we both can wear. (i mean same brand slim cutting tarpered jean) raw dark blue.

I been looking around and thinking should i get a APC PS/NC for her and myself a pair of APC NC (as i dont really like the low waist)

Or a Nudie tight long john for her and a nudie Grim tim for myself.

She is also a size 8 or 27-28" waist, not tall 152cm 49kg.

Looking for something around $100-$200.

If you can give me some sugestion and also sizing. I would be very pleased. Thanks

APC NS, two size down -- depends on her jeans size rather than the waist measure. Or APC PS as others say that they suit most girls.

Sorry...:(.I told you in previous message. You may contact SE. I asked them and they said that they may able to get another XS. Good luck...

No, no. I'm saying you've picked up some great pieces lately. I can't afford the vest right now anyway. Hopefully someone gets a bad fit and sells it on the market when I have dollars to drop. Vest looks great

cross posted from apc thread

shitty pictures, I swear I'll take better ones later.

they usually look better but they're sagged a lot and i didn't feel like pulling them up - note the cast.

color is pretty accurate in the pictures without flash

alex010-1-2.jpg

alex012-1.jpg

alex013-1.jpg

cross posted from apc thread

shitty pictures, I swear I'll take better ones later.

they usually look better but they're sagged a lot and i didn't feel like pulling them up - note the cast.

color is pretty accurate in the pictures without flash

alex010-1-2.jpg

alex012-1.jpg

alex013-1.jpg

Look great~ How old are they? Are they APC PS? What size are you wearing?

they are 10 months old, new cure size 26. I'm 5'9 1/2 and 124.5 as of yesterday

they are 10 months old, new cure size 26. I'm 5'9 1/2 and 124.5 as of yesterday

just one, i only have like two pairs of pants and yeah i wear these everyday

Would i be good with size 2 in PBJ skinnys? Im a size 26 in goog society and they are pretty tight in the waist and wont really stretch out so its uncomfy and im a 26 in S&S rachels after they have stretched out a lot. I was told to take a size 2 in PBJ as they fit really small. They dont have a 2 in stock though :( Also to those who have the new S&S how do they run compared to the old? Did you get your tts size? :)

^

I want to know how the new S&S are too :).

Personally my PBJs fit really small only in the thigh area, but the waist stretched enormously :( It's a bit annoying, I have to keep pulling them up unless I'm wearing a belt.

Does anyone else have this problem? The right leg of my jeans fit sideways, if you know what I mean. I always have to 'rearrange' the seams so that they'll fit straight. Ahh! My fades are skewed :(.

^

I want to know how the new S&S are too :).

Personally my PBJs fit really small only in the thigh area, but the waist stretched enormously :( It's a bit annoying, I have to keep pulling them up unless I'm wearing a belt.

Does anyone else have this problem? The right leg of my jeans fit sideways, if you know what I mean. I always have to 'rearrange' the seams so that they'll fit straight. Ahh! My fades are skewed :(.

Mine actually do that too - right leg and all. The back seam also twists a little to the left, but everyone I've asked doesn't really find either issue noticeable.