Raw for Women

Becks23

take all of your measurements -- waist (i.e. hip area,) thigh, etc. try to match them up as best as possible to an appropriate size on the following chart, which is very accurate.

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/size_bb04.html#linda

Thanks. I figured that would be my best bet but thought I'd see if I could go the lazy way. Is it true that these measurements are taken with the button and zipper undone or have they fixed that?

Balders are pretty nice. I just recently got some for my sister. We went true to waist and after 2-3 days stuffing the waist with all my text books, they now fit perfectly. Also the value of my textbooks went down because of all the indigo stains on the them :(

mind sharing a fit pic?

Thanks. I figured that would be my best bet but thought I'd see if I could go the lazy way. Is it true that these measurements are taken with the button and zipper undone or have they fixed that?

yes, fabfour measures the inner circumference of the waistband with the jeans unbuttoned. it seems the difference in measurement is negligible when compared to the standard waist measurement technique; laying the jeans flat and aligning the front and back of the waistband.

Hi SuFu,

I got a query on LVC range for chicks.

maybe not the flavour of this particular thread, but here goes

My Wife would really likes the LVC 701's.

I think its the 1937 issues that are in the new range.

but she hates the buckle back.

question 1

was there ever a 50's issue LVC for women?

she would never pay for new ones (frugal), and we can only get them online anyhow being in Australia..

so i trawl ebay and yahoo.jp and get various results in searching.

I wouldn't know where to start to Authenticate a real pair.

She really likes the ones like on Ms Monroe in Clash by night.

question 2

Is there a SuFu user with any tips on what to look out for in tags, labels, rivetting and selvedge for this era ? Pink Selvedge? Leather patch etc etc?

question 3

could you suggest a 50's repro alternatve ?

High rise, without the humongous pockets on the front?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

JJ

Ok. I want to help my sister to find a good boyfriend jeans.

Instead of posting a question in small que. thread, I'll post here because most women will reach here.

Do any of you girls/guys know good quality boyfriend jeans? I've been searching and only found premium brands with not-so-good quality

Thanks in advance,

Cheers : )

denimformytummy- I'm 5'5", true waist 26.5, short legs. My favorite pair of jeans that have a "boyfriend fit" are the cheap STF 501s (guys' jeans) - I have a pair of 30x30s with about 8 months of wear on them and they fit really well - slightly loose but not sloppy. I have a pair of LVC 55 repros as well, but I like the cheap, modern STF fit better because they're not as tight in the thigh. If your sister has slim thighs or longer legs, though, I would look into the (men's) LVC stuff as well. Hope that helped.

just got this today after a postage mishap :P but it's so worth it! It's feels good to wear jeans that's actually made for women and not unisex!

this is sling and stones naomi size 29

th_cb1f3b9b.jpg

th_111e0671.jpg

They look awesome :D Hopefully mine will be with me soon, within a couple of weeks, i cant wait.

• 4 weeks later...

are there any more fit pics of girlies in apc petit standard?

im planning on getting a pair as soon is a figure out the sizing lol

hmmm i lost weight so this is a little bit tricky.

does sizing down 4-5 sizes sound like a good idea?

Sizing help on PBJ slims? Ahhh I'm still putting off the purchase cos of the horror stories I hear about stretching the bastards. In vanity sizing I'm a 24... actual measurements 25" waist, and 30.5 hip (at widest point)

0? 1? 2? Please help, ladies!

They are really nice looking.

I've never seen them worn in person though, I saw them at the PBJ shop when I visited Harajuku though! PBJs denim is really nice, after a while they become very soft and comfortable.

I have xx-005s though, I think the denim formula for all their denim isn't too different though.

Good luck!

:D

I hear they stretch substantially....

How do you like the xx-005s. Does the fit work?

I've been attempting to sport men's denim, but it's a pain in the ass. Although, I did cop a pair of SEXIH01s and they fit like my geisha's but a higher rise... not to bad. I'm thinking about the new IH slim cut. They offer a 26!

I've been attempting to sport men's denim, but it's a pain in the ass. Although, I did cop a pair of SEXIH01s and they fit like my geisha's but a higher rise... not to bad. I'm thinking about the new IH slim cut. They offer a 26!

It stretches like mad.

I sized up to a 31 because the lady said they were cut slim...which is true I guess.

But they ended up stretching past a 32 waist! And I'm around a true waist 29-30!

It also depends on how big your thighs are, my thighs aren't that big, I was considering getting the xx-010 which is the same cut different denim but a size 28.

I have evo pics if you want.

Yes, Please!

So what size would you have gotten? I love the denim, but it may be a while before I can purchase. I think the women's slims are number one on the list.

But please do, show some photos

It stretches like mad.

I sized up to a 31 because the lady said they were cut slim...which is true I guess.

But they ended up stretching past a 32 waist! And I'm around a true waist 29-30!

It also depends on how big your thighs are, my thighs aren't that big, I was considering getting the xx-010 which is the same cut different denim but a size 28.

I have evo pics if you want.

I ended up getting a size 31...but if I buy them again I'll get a size 28 to account for the stretching.

Yes, Please!

So what size would you have gotten? I love the denim, but it may be a while before I can purchase. I think the women's slims are number one on the list.

But please do, show some photos

I'm not sure how these will help you decide on the PBJ slims for girls, haha.

But here are my evo pics are around 6 months, about 3 washes.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1594917&postcount=552

Beautiful! God. My boyfriend really likes these on women. They're probably really relaxed on you, huh? I have a pair of 45rpm nandos x nandos that hang, but look decent belted up. Probably fit like those.

I ended up getting a size 31...but if I buy them again I'll get a size 28 to account for the stretching.

I'm not sure how these will help you decide on the PBJ slims for girls, haha.

But here are my evo pics are around 6 months, about 3 washes.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1594917&postcount=552

the new IH slims would be maddd...im considering it myself

^ I thought about that too but I'm pretty iffy on jeans that I can't try on ;( I'm waiting on trying/getting flatheads or diors...

PBJs do get really slubby though, they're really comfortable after about a month or two of wear. :) Goodluck!

That's the problem... I feel like maybe I should save up for a flight to San Fran and then just take care of it all then. But that requires patience.....

^ I thought about that too but I'm pretty iffy on jeans that I can't try on ;( I'm waiting on trying/getting flatheads or diors...

PBJs do get really slubby though, they're really comfortable after about a month or two of wear. :) Goodluck!