Raw for Women

Becks23

what up, iralex!?! had a death in the extended family...will be back to norm soon. when your fav weed-man leaves your house and gets shot in the head( with bag in hand) you need a minute for self-reflection. i'll pm you with the whole story...wise man say' style begins where the rules end'.

sure she's cute, but who the fuck wears heels with jeans? jeans are for work, everyday stuff. Heels are for skirts and shit.

maybe for you but most girls I know wear heels with jeans..I think it depends more on what you're wearing on top then what're you doing

oh yeah I came in here to ask a question. :P

I was wondering if anyone can help me with skull lindas. I often have a problem with jeans where, if they fit my hips, they are too loose on my waist. my waist is about 23.5" currently and hips/ass is about 38", do you think these would fit me well? I mean is the waist narrow on them? thanks in advance.

oh yeah I came in here to ask a question. :P

I was wondering if anyone can help me with skull lindas. I often have a problem with jeans where, if they fit my hips, they are too loose on my waist. my waist is about 23.5" currently and hips/ass is about 38", do you think these would fit me well? I mean is the waist narrow on them? thanks in advance.

measurements for the Lindas OW/Raw are available on the FabFour/Skull Alchemist website (chart).....and from the skull thread Shinchi seems really helpful when it comes to sizing and orders.

anyway, the jeans fit really well on me but i have WHR of 0.7 and the one washes will stretch to-fit even if you can't button all the way up. i'd definitely try on the lindas and samurai geishas in person before buying. ...BiG in nyc have them both. tbh tho i think you may have the same problem with both, but it all depends on the shape of your ass too (e.g. wider on the sides or out the back :P), i guess.

and i'll agree with the devil.beside.you on kelppt's APC fit. you should return those...they make your ass look terrible.

thanks... :) I have seen the charts but was wondering for personal opinions from those of you who wear them. because I have some jeans which technically should fit well according to measurements, but when worn, they can still too narrow in the hip or too loose on the waist somehow due to the cut x_x

thanks... :) I have seen the charts but was wondering for personal opinions from those of you who wear them. because I have some jeans which technically should fit well according to measurements, but when worn, they can still too narrow in the hip or too loose on the waist somehow due to the cut x_x

the lindas aren't narrow at all after they stretched... if the hip thing is what you're [worried] about you should be good and if it gaps in the back i don't think it'll be that bad and a belt would look good w/ the lindas anyway...just go down as much as you can go w/o looking stupidtight. :D

even if I did see girls wearing jeans and heels everyday I wouldn't like it anymore...

okay this has been soaked for more than 7hrs and tumble dried...i think i need to size down but no choice since i already soaked it, etc. Wil it shrink again after repeated soaking?

th_IMG_1310.jpg

th_IMG_1313.jpg

what do you think guys? too baggy? should i taper/hem? im cuffing it atm as you can hardly see ><

ps: pic has been edited because otherwise it's really hard to see the jeans

okay this has been soaked for more than 7hrs and tumble dried...i think i need to size down but no choice since i already soaked it, etc. Wil it shrink again after repeated soaking?

th_IMG_1310.jpg

th_IMG_1313.jpg

what do you think guys? too baggy? should i taper/hem? im cuffing it atm as you can hardly see ><

ps: pic has been edited because otherwise it's really hard to see the jeans

looks good to me! sure, you probably could've sized down, but i'd stick with them. they aren't all that flattering i.e. al pacino she-got-a-grrrreat-ass, but i still like the look.

I personally find girls in skinny jeans and heels irresistible.

It gives the illusion of endless legs.

good for you :)

i do quite like the fit as well but the only thing bothering me is the wide hem. im trying to sell this pair and get a size 29 (the one pictured is a size 31).

yes i can't wait for the sling & stones either!

good for you :)

i do quite like the fit as well but the only thing bothering me is the wide hem. im trying to sell this pair and get a size 29 (the one pictured is a size 31).

yes i can't wait for the sling & stones either!

by the picture you dont look like a 31. a size 29 would be a big difference. Id try a smaller size. Or if you cant resell them back out, try to tapper the bottom. it looks like only the bottoms are big.

Sling & Stones - Fall 2008 Collection

Now comes the new Fall 2008 collection from our favorite women's line for those that love raw Japanese jeans, Sling & Stones.

Three styles available in raw pure indigo Japanese denim.

The detailing on these is a more subtle version of the S&S previous seasons' accents with bar tacked stress points, gold plated circular top button, and dual tone contrast stitching.

The three fits cover all styles with the Naomi (Slim Cut), Delilah (bootcut), and Mary (Straight Slim).

Shot by Sidney Lo, Modeled by Slick Gertie.

Available now in-store and in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=69

naomi_01_web-731275.jpg

mary_01_web-713466.jpg

delilah_01_web-713408.jpg

mary_02_web-741782.jpg

mary_04_web-741715.jpg