Raw for Women

Becks23

How about some raw denim shirts?

Self Edge Women's Black Denim Western Shirts

We're not leaving women's garments out of the Self Edge line... This being the first in a series of shirts and jackets for women.

The women's western is made of Cone's Black Seed denim, the same as used on the men's version of the same shirt, but the women's shirt is completely redesigned to fit a female with a tighter body, expanded hip flare, smaller pockets, different colored stitching threads, and shorter sleeves.

These shirts are now available in short and long sleeve versions in our online store. Check the online store for a full spec list and hi-res photos of the shirts:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

se_blk_wmns_ss_01_web-736495.jpg

se_blk_wmns_ls_01_web-736562.jpg

se_blk_wmns_ss_03_web-705920.jpg

se_blk_wmns_ls_03_web-705989.jpg

self_edge_side_detail-724067.jpg

self_edge_tag-724049.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The good societys i have with stretch in, have stretched out a size, i read on selfedge too that the S&S with stretch will stretch out a size as well, my rigid S&S definitely stretched out way to much they ended up being almost 2 sizes too big in the end. I dont think stretch content ones stretch out as much as rigids though, i think they hold their shape a lot more :)

Ended up getting a pair of Momotaros. Not bad on her cause the Geishas were too much of a straight fit after getting the right waist size. The momotaros started out as a boot cut but after they were hemmed 3 inches, it turned more into a straight fit but they're tighter around the thighs.

I'm guessing they won't fade very fast but she's happy with them. She loved the Geisha's fabric, especially the pockets, but the fit was a straight one.

quick fit pics

APC NC

seven months- one ocean wash, two hot soaks, two washes

I know they're dark and shitty, I'll take better ones later

11-12004.jpg

11-12011.jpg

11-12013.jpg

it's cause i rule. Actually, I dunno why I don't have any knee bulge..

i just made a thread like this at HB lol... mann i shoulda came here to check this though. nonetheless i got my gf some slim kim nudies at selfedge and got a great discount. saved $50+ thanks to kiya lol.

iralex: what size is your waist and what size did you get? how did they fit when you first tried them on? I am looking to get some Raw denim for my GF and we are about to go to stores to start looking. Those look really nice. =)

PS: She is a little more curvy in the behind then you, but I think pretty close in size to you.

nice fit and definitely nice fades.

i feel bad that my girlfriend's momotaros will never fade as much as my flatheads.

iralex:

def nice fit and fades. you do cancer city proud. i didn't know you was jailbait!

it might be a misdemeanor to check your back fades....but i'll run the risk.

evil:

they wont fade as fast, but with enough time....more isnt always better.

iralex: what size is your waist and what size did you get? how did they fit when you first tried them on? I am looking to get some Raw denim for my GF and we are about to go to stores to start looking. Those look really nice. =)

PS: She is a little more curvy in the behind then you, but I think pretty close in size to you.

in apc's sizing I'm a 28, I sized down two and bought 26's though. The inseam is usually a little long for most girls but it wasn't a problem for me, I'm almost 5'10

iralex:

def nice fit and fades. you do cancer city proud. i didn't know you was jailbait!

it might be a misdemeanor to check your back fades....but i'll run the risk.

evil:

they wont fade as fast, but with enough time....more isnt always better.

Thanks! Teach me your salaami repair methods plz.

some girls/guys just aren't going to like the way they look in selvage no matter what size they get or how much the jeans are tailored. like you, i think they are fine as is but if she was trying to go for a slimmer look or hoped her ass was going to give Giselle a run for her money...she may want to try something other than selvage.

there's a reason why a lot of women like 7's/True Religion et al, most women selvage denim aren't exactly cut to flatter and re-buying them in different sizes/brands gets expensive really fast.

good luck! :)

my girlfriend's skull lindas at about 2 months. she bought them true to size and wishes she had sized down 1, but i think they look good as they are! they are the straight version, not bootcut, but she still had them tapered about an inch. we couldn't find a tailor around here that was competent enough to taper from the inseam, so she's got this big fat selvage seam now; it's actually kind of cool. the red leather patch on lindas is the coolest shit.