Raw for Women

Becks23

^ I thought about that too but I'm pretty iffy on jeans that I can't try on ;( I'm waiting on trying/getting flatheads or diors...

PBJs do get really slubby though, they're really comfortable after about a month or two of wear. :) Goodluck!

Do you have a pair of the slims Crissy?

I'm trying to convince my friend to get a pair.

Well there's always high fashion designers and your classic levis, but no japanese denim carriers. I suppose NY is closer but blueingreen doesn't carry IH. PBJS, but no iron heart. So envious of your convenience!

Hmm there should be somewhere in Chicago that carries nice denim! I'm so glad I live within driving distance of self edge though, lol...

Darn, context is out of 26 for petit standard...

When you guys say tight on the thighs for pbj slim...is it super uncomfortably tight? Same as the waist...

I'm a little hesitant to buy the one of the last two sizes that are in stock right now. Hmm...size 2 sounds dangerous lol.

I'm a 28 vanity size in Good Society but it's slightly looser now despite the fact that I don't really wear my GS that much.

Hmmm either size 2 in pbj or 27 for petit standard...

Oh my god

I love them. I have a friend who picked it up, and yeah, if you're rail thin it definitely will not look form-fitting on you, (unless she got a weird fit?) but in general I think it's because it's raw denim. Still the texture and the overall look is stunninggg! I'm tempted to buy one. You guys should go to the SE meetup and try em on with me :)!

Shit I'd love to. I was concerned about the cut, but I think the denim will age beautifuly, which makes it ultimately worth it. Hopefully I can pull it off. I also heard about new mister freedom chambs cut for women. Check it out

The new Mister Freedom chambray shirts that are cut for women are gonna rock the women's scene. I can't wait.

I know they only come in one size (for women), but with it being a full button down shirt there's more than one way to wear it..

I'm really happy about this. I saw a preview of the other new MF garments, and shiiiiiiit. You think the denim vest could work on a woman?

The new Mister Freedom chambray shirts that are cut for women are gonna rock the women's scene. I can't wait.

I know they only come in one size (for women), but with it being a full button down shirt there's more than one way to wear it..

About five. I've been wearing my SEXIH01s primarily, so there isn't as much wear as I'd like. I like how they're coming though... I'll wear them often when the weather warms up.

those geishas look great, femelle! what do you keep in that right pocket?

My iphone. Occasionally, I stick my Redmoon kids wallet in the back, but no significant fading yet.

Thanks, girls =)

Regarding the PBJ 1069s:

I'm fairly new to raw denim and have been eyeing these for a while, but I'm not sure which size to get. The measurements on the 1 (which will hopefully be back in stock at BiG soon!) looks promising, but I'm worried that the thigh area will stretch out too much despite being initially slim.

Finding jeans that fit my hips AND thighs has been something of a problem in the past. I'm a 26/large 25 in the waist, but my jeans tend to get this wrinkly space in the back where the back of my seat and legs is supposed to be. :(

I measure about 29" at an 8" rise, but my thighs are about 18.5 inches. I know that raws are supposed to be uncomfortably tight at first, but I'm somewhat concerned that the 1 might stretch out to be too big or I'll be unable to squeeze into the 0.

So, 1 or 0? Thanks in advance!