Raw for Women

Becks23

apc new cure size 26, four months

edit- 5'9.5 125lb

7-16-08052.jpg

7-16-08055.jpg

yasss

the thing was though I sized down two, they're 26s, and then they were pretty big/not so good. Then I hot soaked them and they shrank alooot so now they fit really well. That picture's like a month(?) old maybe.

My girlfriend needs some help finding some jeans.

Shes a size 00 sometimes yet rarely a 0. Thus making it veryy hard to find denim that fits her correctly. Lately the only 00's that fit her, that she can find are 'Delia's' and Bullhead's from pacsun. But lately shes tired of Delia's denim because their rather cheap quality and fall apart quickly.

She's not looking for highly expensive denim but somewhere between $50-$200.

Summary: Better than mall quality denim, Makes 00 or the equivalent. Under $200.

i'm with you man, same with my girl! i guess you spent days looking for jeans with her, just like me, too :D

for work my girl rocks the raws from h&m's children department which look great and qualitiy seems to be not bad, too. especially for the 30 bucks pricetag!

she also got 24s in evisus which fit great!

gotta check the other suggestions people gave in here! thanks!

My girlfriend needs some help finding some jeans.

Shes a size 00 sometimes yet rarely a 0. Thus making it veryy hard to find denim that fits her correctly. Lately the only 00's that fit her, that she can find are 'Delia's' and Bullhead's from pacsun. But lately shes tired of Delia's denim because their rather cheap quality and fall apart quickly.

She's not looking for highly expensive denim but somewhere between $50-$200.

Summary: Better than mall quality denim, Makes 00 or the equivalent. Under $200.

Acne in size 24 is probably her best bet if she can find them on sale. jbrands would probably be too big unless she can find a 23.

yup. should i be concerned? could probably get one another size up but the waist and lower legs are perfect.

I mean it happened to mine and I've heard of it happening to other girls, it's just cause ya got hipz. Mine are fine, they've been like that for four months, don't worry about it. If they're well made it shouldn't be a problem

Women's Flat Head Balder jeans.. they'll be back in stock October 9...

We can't wait.. the emails about these jeans have been non-stop since we initially got them in..

• 2 weeks later...