Raw for Women

Becks23

this is only like the 4th time somebody hasn't worn a shirt and posted a fit pic.

and the 1st time a girl has done it. yeeeeeeah

Actually daniway did it a little while back. Both times are equally as hot.

Does anyone know of any selvage dresses?

My wife got a selvedge denim dress from Somet while we were in Japan last year, she wore it twice and it started to fall apart... we got it repaired, and on the third time the entire back section of the dress came off and the one single rivet fell off.

I'd seriously never seen a garment explode that easily and quickly.

Does anyone know of any selvage dresses?
Don't.

Denim just doesn't drape well enough.

Also why everytime a girl puts on a denim skirt = R.I.P ass

I'm not a girl, but how about a chambray dress? This was the first thing that came to my mind when a selvage dress was mentioned, rather than denim. I think a well fitted chambray dress would look hot.

I'm not a girl, but how about a chambray dress? This was the first thing that came to my mind when a selvage dress was mentioned, rather than denim. I think a well fitted chambray dress would look hot.

or that too, I'd be down for seeing any form of non-conventional dress.

My wife got a selvedge denim dress from Somet while we were in Japan last year, she wore it twice and it started to fall apart... we got it repaired, and on the third time the entire back section of the dress came off and the one single rivet fell off.

I'd seriously never seen a garment explode that easily and quickly.

wow, i can't even imagine how that's possible. this wasn't in public right?!?!

or that too, I'd be down for seeing any form of non-conventional dress.

wow, i can't even imagine how that's possible. this wasn't in public right?!?!

didn't levi's give a limited release to that dress from project runway?

dunno if it was selvage or not...

I picked up a pair of S&S Delilah's for my girlfriend, and she absolutely loves them. She was a little reluctant to try raw denim at first, but once they broke for her she was all about it.

Fit pics:

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

For reference, these are W26 and unaltered.

quote:

originally posted by sidneylo

My pants look better on girls.

Yeah? Well i look when trying to get into girls pants.

Huh?

i think he means "Yeah? Well i look better when trying to get into girls pants.

im a complete noob to raw denim and just finished reading this entire thread yesterday... a big THANK YOU to all who have contributed to this thread! lots of helpful tips and beautiful pics! keep it up! =)

im studying abroad in hk now so im gonna swing by take5 some time just to take it all in. haha, i doubt i can afford anything there. anyhow, im gonna hit up apc later to hopefully get my 1st pair ever. =))

hey pancakes,

the weather here has been crazy. it was rainy last week, and SUPER WINDY earlier this wk but thankfully the wind has calmed down. today's def warmer. jeans are fine for me, but maybe bc i already adapted to the weather. def no jackets, just a light cardigan for the powerful ac's here. have fun!