Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

dangit. i was afraid of this ^^ .. its hard for me cuz im 16 w/o a credit card and stuck with parents who wont let me knowingly pay more than 40 bucks for jeans.. international money orders, here i come :/

I'm actually pretty tired of the slim fits that I have from my Diors and SExDBxS pair...

So I'm gonna get one of those persimmon cane pairs over summer while I'm in Asia, sized up for a relaxed summer fittttt.

Anyone in the cane thread down for a persimmon world tour? :)

:eek: lol. i plan on doing the same exact thing. persimmon jeans ftw. THEY GET DARKER cuh razy. where exactly do u plan on getting them, does sugar cane have a store in japan, or u just gonna hit up all the denim stores in hopes of finding it?

:eek: lol. i plan on doing the same exact thing. persimmon jeans ftw. THEY GET DARKER cuh razy. where exactly do u plan on getting them, does sugar cane have a store in japan, or u just gonna hit up all the denim stores in hopes of finding it?

Naw I know where to get them.

I saw them last summer, but I didn't have the cash to get them.

Haha.

Green tea ones look sick too.

mil-mil.net has them:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mil-mil.net%2Fsugarcane%2Fjeans%2Fsc40302%2Fsc40302.html&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0=ja%7Cen%7C

those "dyed hay" actually will suit me better, since i wanted a brown colored jean to use instead of khaki pants. neone have any info on them? like are they just dyed to match the color of hay? or is there something special about them like persimmon, green tea, and mud variants

I'm actually pretty tired of the slim fits that I have from my Diors and SExDBxS pair...

So I'm gonna get one of those persimmon cane pairs over summer while I'm in Asia, sized up for a relaxed summer fittttt.

Anyone in the cane thread down for a persimmon world tour? :)

Hell yeah persimmon! Keep us all posted if you get them. I love the color - its like khaki with all the benefits of jeans.

Just checked that mil-mil site, general consensus is around $170-$185. not bad at all. However, getting them over here will probably add another $50.

Random question.

I'm about to order a sugar cane garrison belt from hinoya and I was wondering if anybody knows how much the belt weighs? Just trying to get an idea for shipping cost. Thanks!

Hinoya will calculate the shipping for you anyway. They use EMS. In my experience single, relatively light-weight items are around 2000-2500 yen. Heavier items (jeans, sweats, etc..) may take that up to 3000-3500 yen. And multiple items or a heavy parcel can be 4000-5000 yen.

Figure I'll give you guys a heads up -- a few Rare Sugarcane Denim with Arc and Tabs are on ebay - in case you're interested they are the 1947's

and more. The prices are not that bad. I just picked up 2 pairs of the 47. Just thought I share.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1312&_nkw=sugar+cane+jeans&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Damn It!!! None fit me that I like. Good luck to whomever get's them some.

Figure I'll give you guys a heads up -- a few Rare Sugarcane Denim with Arc and Tabs are on ebay - in case you're interested they are the 1947's

and more. The prices are not that bad. I just picked up 2 pairs of the 47. Just thought I share.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1312&_nkw=sugar+cane+jeans&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Sugar Cane Short Sleeve Summer Shirts

Fresh from the never idle hands of Toyo, a batch of three new Sugar Cane shirts perfect for warmer weather.

Two are a fine pin-check fabric which is one of their best sellers and a new Indigo Guam shirt. All three are short sleeve and the two pin-check versions were made for us up to size XL.

All three of these shirts along with a restock of some sizes of the Recycled Denim Sweet Jeans are now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65

Blue Pin-Check Short Sleeve Shirt

sc_navy_ss_01_web-786291.jpg

Black Pin-Check Short Sleeve Shirt

sc_blk_ss_01_web-743389.jpg

Indigo Guam Short Sleeve Shirt

sc_check_ss_01_web-743286.jpg

sc_navy_ss_03_web-711487.jpg

sc_blk_ss_04_web-711428.jpg

sc_check_ss_03_web-772406.jpg

sc_check_ss_04_web-772349.jpg

Hi, im new to this thread, i started to read the entire thing...I found a SC denim on ebay, and i ve been looking for the differences between SC 1947 and the SC-Okinawa.According to the description posted on Selfedge and contextclothing about those jeans they are pretty much the same since the model is levi's 501 from 1947.

I would like to have your opinion about those 2 models.

Im sorry if the question has already popped somewhere in this thread (im pretty sure it happened already/)

^They are definitely not "pretty much the same". The denim used for each model are very different. 1947 is 100% cotton and the Okinawa uses 50% cotton 50% sugarcane fiber. They also have different back pocket stitching and different leather patches. They each fit slightly differently as well, in my opinion.