Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Has anyone received their mystery Canes yet? Mine will arrive today; they were shipped without response to my email.

I got mine yesterday night and I live in Los Angeles. Looks like a great deal considering there was no tax and very fast free shipping.

Has anyone received their mystery Canes yet? Mine will arrive today; they were shipped without response to my email.

Just got mine in as well...and TADA!!!!! I hope you all went by the pictures (at least in my case) because my pair turned out to be the 1966 after all! Pics in a bit...

EDIT: And in further evidence of their lack of attention to detail...My shipment info papers weren't even for my order (but for some guy who ordered Chino's out in Illinois)! At least they got the contents right....

^^^ whats all this?
Canes are 50% off here, and use code 7daysaveMatch for an extra 30% off.

They aren't labeled very well, so you have to look at the SC style #.

A few days ago zissou alerted us to a serious SALE on SC's. A bunch of us purchased pairs, but due to the descriptions and photos on their website... Our purchases are a mystery. Everyone who ordered a pair is receiving them as of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Mine should be here today! $96.60 + Free Shipping

A few days ago zissou alerted us to a serious SALE on SC's. A bunch of us purchased pairs, but due to the descriptions and photos on their website... Our purchases are a mystery. Everyone who ordered a pair is receiving them as of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Mine should be here today! $96.60 + Free Shipping

i could guess 4 out of 6? and one of them was a hard wash, damn if only i read this when zissou posted!

Talk about too big... I grabbed a W33 which I guessed on. Still have not tried mine on but please let me know if anyone is interested in grabbing these off of me?

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

And aho, how small are you?!? That's a W30 and you are swimming in them. I have to try mine on in a bit and see what the deal is but I must say that I am really unimpressed with these Jeans. They just do not compare to any pair of jeans I already own.

im prob in the minority here but when it comes to sugar cane denim i prefer the pairs that have the 50/50 sugar cane fibers over the vintage repros just because of its uniqueness (minus the edo ais because of its cool dye color)

Those are far too large, you need a size down.

kiya, I respect your opinion, and everyone else, but this fit is EXACTLY what I was looking for...What it comes down to for me is the comfort in the waist, and a size down would have killed me although it might not seem like it from the pictures...Damn, I just realized how skinny I had got but knowing my own body (as well I should!), I fluctuate often enough that I'm 100% SURE this is the size I want...

:cool:

EDIT: And as far as "uniqueness" of this pair, what's not to love? One just needs to know what they're buying before hand...

im prob in the minority here but when it comes to sugar cane denim i prefer the pairs that have the 50/50 sugar cane fibers over the vintage repros just because of its uniqueness (minus the edo ais because of its cool dye color)

I agree....that's the only reason why i bought my okis. who else has a 50/50 blend? oh...i don't know about sizing down 2 from one wash. When i bought my okis size down one, which were one wash already, the waist was killing me for like a week and a half. Although the waist is perfect now and is one of my fav. jeans.

congrats to all those who picked it up for a good price. I would've picked up a pair of hawaiis, but no tab, no go for me.

And aho- good fit. i agree with the poster; give them a hot wash and hot dry and it's a wrap.