Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

5 years eh? Wow, you guys are the coolest!

Sounds like a lot of cool guy nerds here are getting their feelings hurt cause more people are going to have the same jeans they have. Boo hoo.

A lot of people here seized on an opportunity to get a great pair of jeans at an even better price. I'm not trying to get into your "denim head" club or gain any kind of acceptance from you, so you can relax, send your old Sugarcanes to your cousin in the motherland and move on to whatever it is that makes you feel 5 steps ahead.

Hipster lames.

Nobody was talking about "five years" in the context of who was keen on Sugar Cane. "Five years" was in reference to the step backwards in quality of posts in this thread from the recent sale, as though Sugar Cane became a new topic suddenly and everyone was inquiring about basic sizing question on jeans.

You put Sugar Cane and hipster together in the same topic. Please, find the nearest cliché and stab your fucking eyes out with it. Maybe you'll have better senses (sans the sight) then.

Nobody was talking about "five years" in the context of who was keen on Sugar Cane. "Five years" was in reference to the step backwards in quality of posts in this thread from the recent sale, as though Sugar Cane became a new topic suddenly and everyone was inquiring about basic sizing question on jeans.

You put Sugar Cane and hipster together in the same topic. Please, find the nearest cliché and stab your fucking eyes out with it. Maybe you'll have better senses (sans the sight) then.

you are only saying that because you are a hipster lame, hipster lame.

I can accept that.

I just can't stand the elitist attitude a lot of the members here give off.

Calling people an elitist is a proven way to win an argument, especially when the elitism takes the form of expecting people to know how to do things like "read" and "use the search button".

Besides being such an egregiously inappropriate phrase for the situation, and just generally wanting to make me vomit, your use of "Hipster Lames" smacks of a rare brand of internet elitism...I'm just saying.

got my okinawas from the sale today. great service from them.

gotta say, the quility is incredible. super slubby, heavy duty feeling denim. wanted a pair of okis for a while now.

not surer if i can keep em though as i tend to be a bit erm, stout to fit into a 36 (may have to stretch em a bit and try em out)

got my okinawas from the sale today. great service from them.

gotta say, the quility is incredible. super slubby, heavy duty feeling denim. wanted a pair of okis for a while now.

not surer if i can keep em though as i tend to be a bit erm, stout to fit into a 36 (may have to stretch em a bit and try em out)

Got mine in the mail today too. So great. They are workable, but a little too small for the look I'm going for.

So I'm gonna spread love. If anybody wants a pair of NWT Okis in a size 34, let me know--I'll sell for what I paid.

Well...not sure if this will help at all--but for those of you guys who just got sugar canes and have no ass...you will notice diaper ass and hip flares. I had them on my Oki's and my 66's but they will go away. (well at least get much better over time as the denim softens up and drapes better) Sorry if this is useless, but it's more of a preemptive strike against these questions..

Well...not sure if this will help at all--but for those of you guys who just got sugar canes and have no ass...you will notice diaper ass and hip flares. I had them on my Oki's and my 66's but they will go away. (well at least get much better over time as the denim softens up and drapes better) Sorry if this is useless, but it's more of a preemptive strike against these questions..

I would hope people buying these did a little research before and don't cry about the fit after receiving them. The antifit is part of the fun of wearing a pair of Canes. It gets better with time, but never really goes away.

Yeah, but I got ass like a nigerian. That's why I literally cannot fit into a pair of Skull 5010xxs true to size, despite wearing them to bed for a week.

:sigh:

Got my one wash 47's in today.

Denim is thinner and softer than I had thought it was going to be. Bleeding seems to be very minimal as well. Fit is spot on for me.

I did notice that the red CANES tab on the back pocket had been cut off (still some of the red tag peeking out). I thought it was just the back pocket arches that they were no longer allowed to use.

No red tab...sorry man, without the tab you can't join our denimheadz circle-jerk gang.

Ribbing aside...the lawsuit also covers the Tab Device Trademark “which consists of a small marker of textile or other material sewn into one of the regular structural seams of the garment.â€