Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Grouse and Keenks, don't wanna rain on your parade, but if one looks at Jackers' SEXSC06, the way to go is clearly mapped...

Grouse and Keenks, don't wanna rain on your parade, but if one looks at Jackers' SEXSC06, the way to go is clearly mapped...

To each his own. Different strokes for different people. yaddadadadaya. There's nothing wrong with grouse allergy's pair or keenks pair.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow. Seriously, those look nuts.

thanks Kiya!

Must spread rep, but I'm amazed every time I see these jeans. What exactly do you do to beat the shit out of these things (skate?)?

you are correct

this thread just gets better and better

nice job jackers

definitely repped

thanks geek

nope! grouse and me have a clearly different map to go :D

Seriously envious of those Jackers. Those look like they belong to a acid taking crack addict skater who just bakes in the sun all day, amazing how they've faded over time.

I can only wish that my pair will even come close, I've had mine since they came out on Selfedge and they're still no where close to the fading you've got. Ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
There's no way you've rocked them for two years. Just sayin.

I'll try taking new pics at the end of the week.

You're right. Didn't bother to count, what would've been more proper was to say I've had them since 08.

To be accurate, judging by the shipping notification 11/08/2008 (taking off the time it took to get here, and the two week customs turn over), it's been a sparse 443 days. So, let me edit.

"Design student, that mostly drives, and sometimes skate" fades. So sad.