Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

After 1 hour hot soak:

15.0 waist

34.0 inseam

11.0 thigh (not sure if i measured this correctly...)

7.75 leg opening

11.0 front rise

Now im gonna smoke a bowl of hookah while i wait for them to dry on high. :)

After the hot dry: Little more shrinkage, gonna take some fit pix in a minute.

15.0~ waist

34.0~ inseam

10.9 thigh

7.5 leg opening

10.5 front rise

I'd definitely say size down one on these. The pair I've got has stretched fairly quite a bit, enough for me to wish that maybe I should've went down 2 sizes on my pair.

It really just comes down to your fit preference. True to size gives you a relaxed fit, down 1 would be a slim straight and so on.

One things certain though, I would never size up on these.

Didn't see this thread so I posted this in the SC section too:

Question for your SC experts. I'm a 32" true waist, I'm looking to grab a pair of SEXSC06 off self edge. With the shrinking/stretching taken into consideration what would my best bet be for sizing?

Thanks.

After the hot dry: Little more shrinkage, gonna take some fit pix in a minute.

15.0~ waist

34.0~ inseam

10.9 thigh

7.5 leg opening

10.5 front rise

Post soak & dry:

SC06Postsoak001.jpg

SC06Postsoak002.jpg

SC06Postsoak003.jpg

There is no way you are a true 32 inch waist.

There is no way you are a true 32 inch waist.
What, you think he's smaller than 32?

If his waist was a true 32", and the waist on the jeans measured 30" (15" across) after soak, they'd be a lot tighter in the waist than shown in the photo.

Either the measurements are off, or he's hella skinny.

I know how to use a measuring tape. Im a 32 true waist. After me wearing these for 2 minutes they stretched out to a 15.5 flat. The pix are shitty and you cant tell anything from them. They are tight on my waist.

I do however agree, size down 1 from your true waist size.

Anyways, anyone looking to pick up a pair of size 33's with initial soak and dry done? Link in my sig and Ill throw a good price too...

So here's my SExSC06. I love the feel of them, and they have already stretched quite a bit from really tight to reasonably tight.

30w9fzn.jpg

2vcyqll.jpg

I'm in week two of wearing them.

@grouse allergy: They are a size 30. I bought them from another superfuture member, they had undergone a full cold soak and a partial hot soak and were worn, so he explained, no more than five days. I would not have bought a different size!

@ph1l: Respectfully disagree. They are too long for stacking (for my taste) and I guiltily admit I like to display the selvage....

@WillKhitie: many thanks for the kudos. I, too, love their fit. Jeans, for me, are very much about the feel and not just the look. And these feel incredibly. I only hope they won't stretch as dramatically as you describe it with yours. I guess in such a case my only counterthreat would be a really hot wash....

@Baeyer-Drewson (I wonder what the history of your username is...) The stretch will come, wanted or not. And sorry, I think the association tight/gay scene is such an old hat. Outdated. Besides, I welcome appreciation and have no prejudices!

@chambo2008: I will have to research kino's 660 fit. Never saw a post of his so far (as you can see from my low post number and modest rep, I lurk here often and only post when I see the point...). Perhaps you could just guide me to the thread where it is posted? Thx!

Yes, I went true to size indeed. It was a period not totally free of anxiousness waiting for them (my first experience with Sugar Cane), but the measurements provided were detailed and everything worked out excellently.

Thx, chambo. I consider it a great compliment then. Hers (!) fit great.

And grouse, good luck! Let us know how they fit, even if you can't post pics soon.

Jeans look great, grouse. Not to be too picky, but if you could improve the lighting somehow, we could admire the structure of the denim even better. As is, they can be seen only as one dark blue mass.

With the cautionary comment that here speaks a believer in tight denim, I think you are absolutely fine with the room that is seen here. If you do the bathtub ritual, I see no danger...but the potential for a real great fit.

But why deprive yourself of the great sensual pleasure of the bathtub ritual? The initiation rite of letting the denim dry on your very body? I stick with my recommendation!!!!!

I have nothing against the bathtub ritual, just think that it's better to guarantee the initial shrink out with a hot soak.

You can, even better, handwash them later with them on everytime they get dirty. I find that to be even more entertaining. But hey, that's just my .02. Enjoy them jawnz.