Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't see this thread so I posted this in the SC section too:

Question for your SC experts. I'm a 32" true waist, I'm looking to grab a pair of SEXSC06 off self edge. With the shrinking/stretching taken into consideration what would my best bet be for sizing?

Thanks.

I really love the fading from the creases on the back pockets you get on these jeans due to the lighter weight denim and the lined pockets.

The waist stretches back out to a little more than pre-soak pretty fast. I soaked twice and washed once (vomit, haha) within the first week of owning these, each time with hot water, and it stretched out pretty fast in the waist.

I saw your posts in the other SC thread, haha, if it helps I can post fit pics and height/weight stuff, I don't like my jeans that tight and I still wish I'd sized down, so don't think I'm saying size down because i like that skin tight crap, haha.

I saw your posts in the other SC thread, haha, if it helps I can post fit pics and height/weight stuff, I don't like my jeans that tight and I still wish I'd sized down, so don't think I'm saying size down because i like that skin tight crap, haha.

Yea man lemme get your h/w and some pix plz. Thanks bro.

I'm 6'1", 175 pounds. Measurements after my last wash, before wear, were 31" waist, 12" thigh, 8.5" knee, 8.25" hem (I had mine hemmed to a 34" inseam by Atsui). After some wear they settled at 34" waist, 12.5" thigh, and just a tiny bit of stretch at the knee.

I'll take some pics when I get some time tomorrow.

Whats your height/weight? Why do you say you would go down in size?

They stretched more than I've liked. I've got hip flare that I think that extra inch would've taken care of.

I'm about 5'8", 170-175lbs. A good amount of my weight is above the waist though, my upper body is quite broad/built.

Heres some pics of my size 33's out of the box.

SC06Presoak001.jpg

SC06Presoak003.jpg

SC06Presoak004.jpg

SC06Presoak005.jpg

I read Solix's post hot soak measurements on page 31:

"After a 50 minute hot *near boiling* soak, sz 33:

Waist: 31.2

Front Rise: 10.75

Back Rise: 14.25

Thigh: 11

Inseam: 35.5

Knee: 8.25

Leg Opening: 8.2

Give they're size 33's, and with the post-soak measurements, I'm pretty sure It's safe to say that these things shrink a bitchload. Presoak, I was able to get the buttons on just fine. Now, I can barely button the top button at the naval."

Im guessing these will fit me just fine after an hour hot soak and hot tumble dry.

Any opinions on that?