Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

Sorry about the wait.. Xposted.

These are about done for me. I'd wear them to shit, but between shrinking and winter weight, they unfortunately don't fit too well anymore. Maybe I can lose enough weight to break them out for summer with the looser weave and lighter denim.

Color is a bit dark and less bluer than true.

SExSC06 - 1 year, 6 washes, tonza soaks

SC_Fin3.png

SC_Fin2-1.png

Loving these jeans even more. It's amazing how much they shrink. After a good long and be it accidental overnight hot soak, they've shrunk to the point where the top block fits about perfect.

Another surprise was how it brought all the texture out of the fabric. It's a lot rougher to the touch now than from how I've had it for the last couple of months. Anyways, enough talk. Photos taken late afternoon.

4370433836_f501bcafaa_o.jpg4369685975_72d4ef6a21_o.jpg

4370434346_94dd468482_o.jpg

4369686571_c9a52f5676_o.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

^The pockets on these things are my only complaint. Pockets needs to be more heavy-duty. I don't exactly thrash my pockets (carrying keys, coins) but they are just shredded. Thankfully I know a tailor who will replace the entire pocket with a nice heavy canvas :)

I think they're incredibly cool. And though I'm always the strong advocate of being daring and wearing jeans ripped, in this case even I would prabably argue in favour of a repair job....

last update retiring these

1 year and 2 months some shit like that haha

4442046600_4572618327.jpg

4442046602_7f78a90ea0.jpg

whats left of my left pocket

4442046610_e46ea1cb7b.jpg

my own denim thong

4442046624_89677b2f82.jpg

Meaning you've worn them as they are now? I'm impressed!

Displaying plenty of boxers, right? No offense I hope, I can't stand boxers, but believe almost every skater wears them...

yeah i wore them like that for at least 4 months.

• 3 weeks later...

how much you guys think a 28 will stretch out to if it measures 28 post soak? only jeans i have to compare these two are my APC PS (tagged 26, waist stretched to about 14.75"), which is frankly not going to work as far as measurements go.

Oh and I guess Skull 5010; I had a size 30, too big.

Just got a BNWT pair of these in 29, but I'm getting totally out of shape and I can barely get the top button done PRESOAK.

This is a long shot, but anybody got a new pair of these in 30 that they'd want to trade? Or do I just have to do all the work of getting in shape and being careful about soaking...

Or I could just sell them...

Try and find a larger pair. They may stretch as said above, but they'll definitely start shrinking more and more with wear. Mine started out a bit too baggy for my liking, but they've definitely shrunk down to a fit that I like a lot more.

Try and find a larger pair. They may stretch as said above, but they'll definitely start shrinking more and more with wear. Mine started out a bit too baggy for my liking, but they've definitely shrunk down to a fit that I like a lot more.

Yeah, I'll probably try that, though I am not trying to wear any new jeans til August or so, so it's definitely possible I will lose a bit of this extra weight I've gained for summer. The jeans seem like they will fit like a dream once they are soaked everywhere except the waist.

• 1 month later...