Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I think you'll find that if you don't wear them for too long between soaks or washes you'll be fine. My sams fit me better now than they did when i first started wearing them...and I thought they fit great at first. I think you'll be really happy with those jeans if you stick with them.

My waist is a 33" and I'm going to order a 32" in the S710's. My thighs are 22" at the biggest part. Does any body think that the thighs will be skin tight?

If so, please advise me against this decision and make me stick to a 33."

I really don't want too tight or too baggy. A nice medium.

Thanks to every body for all the help. I'm sorry for stinking up this thread with questions but I just wanted to be 100% sure with myself before my order. Again, thanks so much. I really appreciate every body helping me out.

^(to logikal)

yes, get the 32, if you don't like the fit send me the measurements and I'll think about taking them off your hands.

I think you'll be really happy with those jeans if you stick with them.

really? I feel like Im not going to get any combs or defined creases at all where I'm at now. I'm almost thinking of selling them and sizing all the way down to a 32! these are just much bigger than they should be from about halfway down the thigh and down. I can always stretch out the top of the thigh if it means the rest of the jean will fit better.

my problem these days is that if i dont size down, the hem is huge, and i hate that.

case in point, im going to buy 710bks in the next week or 2. i wear a 36 usually, but am thinking of going down to a 35, just to get the legs and such a little smaller.

figure if i just put a hanger in the waist when wet, everything should be good.

sound right?

my problem these days is that if i dont size down, the hem is huge, and i hate that.

case in point, im going to buy 710bks in the next week or 2. i wear a 36 usually, but am thinking of going down to a 35, just to get the legs and such a little smaller.

figure if i just put a hanger in the waist when wet, everything should be good.

sound right?

Yep. I'm a 36 and I did exactly that (got a w35) with my S5000 bk and vx and love the fit. Hem could still be a wee bit smaller, but overall very happy with them. I don't have any experience with S710's but I think you'll be fine. BiG has the waist on a raw pair of 710 one inch smaller than on the S5000, but my experience with these tell me I could pull off a 710 in 35. Go for it.

^^

p161.jpg

Hangers never work as good as this thing.

i actually had a coworker take a maple bed slat (work at a furniture store) and cut it down to 36". works much better than a hanger :)

Yep. I'm a 36 and I did exactly that (got a w35) with my S5000 bk and vx and love the fit. Hem could still be a wee bit smaller, but overall very happy with them. I don't have any experience with S710's but I think you'll be fine. BiG has the waist on a raw pair of 710 one inch smaller than on the S5000, but my experience with these tell me I could pull off a 710 in 35. Go for it.

yeah. i really want a pair of 5000blks, but cant stand the huge hem. is a shame that the 710blks have the yellow stitching, but ill live with it.

gonna grab em on the 3rd, ill let y'all know how they work out.

Im sure that this has been asked somewhere in the 4 million posts on this thread but I cant quite locate it. Anyway, thinking of getting a pair of the S5000VX 21oz. Usually a 34 in all Flat Heads and looking at the sizing on BiG, maybe a 34 or even 35 would do for me in the Sammies. Anybody any view on how much these stretch? I want a 50s type boxy look so not too much slouchiness from these Im thinking.

Thank you.

Im sure that this has been asked somewhere in the 4 million posts on this thread but I cant quite locate it. Anyway, thinking of getting a pair of the S5000VX 21oz. Usually a 34 in all Flat Heads and looking at the sizing on BiG, maybe a 34 or even 35 would do for me in the Sammies. Anybody any view on how much these stretch? I want a 50s type boxy look so not too much slouchiness from these Im thinking.

Thank you.

All depends on how often you wash them and if you wash them when you get them. If you do wash initially, and stay in the habit of washing regularly, then buy true to size. If you're planning to wear those raw (suicide, IMO), you're asking for trouble.

I currently own a pair of APC New Standards which fit me pretty well (I sized down two). How do the S710 and S5000 fit compared to the NS?

EDIT: Basically, what I'm asking is are the S710 (not sized down) and S5000 (sized down two) pretty comparable in fit as far as slimness goes? Or is the S5000 still pretty boxy compared to the NS and/or S710?