Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I have a pair of the GX-K and I think they fit a bit slim. Of course, I gave mine a hot wash and tumble dry on high heat, so I probably got them to shrink more than most.

If you try them on and think they're too loose, I'd recommend doing the same, maybe even twice. You'll probably be able to get a fit you like.

Thanks for the advice! I sized down one so hopefully that helps.

Is there a difference between the 17oz and 21oz s5000vx(in terms of fading and cut)? I've been interested in getting a pair for a few weeks but can't figure out which one would be better. Also, I'm a little confused with the different lot numbers and why BiG only offers a pair without tabs or arcs. If anyone could just clarify I'd really appreciate it.

Levi's owns the trademark to every pocket tab red or otherwise in the US of A. Same with symmetrical arch designs on back pockets. Lot number represent the season in which the jeans were produced. Like lot 10 was Fall 2007 (I think). Always even lot numbers. In terms of fading, I don't have any 21 oz, but the 17oz. VX denim is insane and a Samurai Classic. The 5000vx cut is always the same.

Im kinda new maybe you guys can help me

the rise is pretty high on these s003jps after the soak

how much is it gonna stretch?

i remember my last pair of raw denim was really tough to fit into at first but it stretched out and fits beautifully now

If I have one complaint about my samurais so far, it's that the back pockets go down way too much...i want them to stay on my ass not start going down my thigh lol. They're too big. Didn't have this problem with Skulls

talking about pockets, i dont know if anyone has noticed this. but i realise that the samurai pocket is slightly wider around the ass area. like its more towards the side rather than the centre of your ass.

I have another Samurai related package to pick up tonight from my local post office,I decided to check out a bit more of their clothing line.More updates and pics later.

Please excuse the shitty pics, it is dark here and the lighting in my house is appalling. The colour of the shirt doesn't really come through too well, but it is VERY gold in real life.

Samurai MCC Shirt

The quality is great, very heavy, raised, felt printing, loop wheeled material.

4b5886be.jpg

820034f1.jpg

63fc1edf.jpg

10a3bb4b.jpg

15359377.jpg

Samurai FC Trucker Cap

56203724.jpg

Standard cap really, I just liked the design.

Guest denimefreak21oz
Levi's owns the trademark to every pocket tab red or otherwise in the US of A. Same with symmetrical arch designs on back pockets. Lot number represent the season in which the jeans were produced. Like lot 10 was Fall 2007 (I think). Always even lot numbers. In terms of fading, I don't have any 21 oz, but the 17oz. VX denim is insane and a Samurai Classic. The 5000vx cut is always the same.

agree wit u..s5000vx is insane.,,mine is lot#8...love the uneveness