Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I think you could have went down one more. Like Ed said, these stretch out like crazy. Mine went from a 26 and now a 29, could go to maybe even a 30-31 without my belt. As long as you can get all the buttons on pre-soak/wash, then you are fine.

I think you could have went down one more. Like Ed said, these stretch out like crazy. Mine went from a 26 and now a 29, could go to maybe even a 30-31 without my belt. As long as you can get all the buttons on pre-soak/wash, then you are fine.

Damn. Maybe I should keep my 30s. How much did the thigh area stretch out?

Man, those Sams just keep getting better azn8oi.

I'm usually a 29, but I purchased a size 28 Lot 10 S710XX last night and I'm sort of regretting it. They are really tight in the waist raw and I'm usually a 29. Please tell me the waist will be alright after soaking and stretching?

Here are fit pics:

s710xx_fit_raw.jpg

looks like they'll be a great fit after the soak. i'd keep them! you can always drape the waistband out of the tub/soaking mechanism if you'd rather it didn't shrink.

Some of the Take 5 staff said the thighs probably won't shrink much, if at all. Is this accurate from your experience, Knugget?

I didn't take much notice of the thigh shrinkage/stretch. I have skinny long distance running thighs so I always had some room in the thigh.

you guys really think the 19oz 710s stretch a lot? i was seriously disappointed that mine wouldnt stretch more last year.

yeah idk why everyone says the 710's stretch so much. because mine have maybe stretched 1" to 1 1/2" in the waist. which isn't a whole lot considering my NS stretched 3 inches.

I'm usually a 29, but I purchased a size 28 Lot 10 S710XX last night and I'm sort of regretting it. They are really tight in the waist raw and I'm usually a 29. Please tell me the waist will be alright after soaking and stretching?

Here are fit pics:

I had the exact same problem. waist was wayyy too small because of lot 10. what I did was just wear them while you hot soak them in the bathtub. make sure you open a window, I almost passed out and drowned, lol. should prevent the waist from shrinking too much. then just wear 'em hard for a week and you'll be much more comfortable

Couldn't you just do a quick cold soak so there will be little to no shrinkage at all?

Here are fit pics:

s710xx_fit_raw.jpg

Your about 2 years late for the contest.

It's not for the contest here, it's for one on another forum.

And thanks for the encouraging words, I just wish they were to hug a bit more at the crotch and that the hips were a bit tighter.