Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

All Sams have a certain amount of graininess, but I can say with great confidence that you'll be satisfied with the black VX denim on any model. It's definitely a cool uneven weave.

Yeah after about 3 washes the 19oz black denim gets an awesome grainy look and feel too it. Really interested in the VX denim.

In sort of a dilema here.

I got my samurais hemmed to a 32. Turns out im retarded and that is still too long, noticed after wearing them 3 or 4 days. I need to take them back and get them hemmed to a 30 or so(I know, Im really short).

Since the 710s get slimmer as they go down and im getting that much cut off, Im taking some of the slimness away I assume and I guess that means that I need to get them tapered. How much do I tell them tailor to taper them so they fit like they should?

^IMO, no need to taper an already slim fitting jean...But at least try them out hemmed to 30 and see if they aren't slim enough I'd say, at which point you could decide...

I just figured if they get slimmer as they go down, and Im cutting like 6 inches off, they wont be as slim as they would if they had their full length. I will see how it goes though.

Thanks

I just figured if they get slimmer as they go down, and Im cutting like 6 inches off, they wont be as slim as they would if they had their full length. I will see how it goes though. Thanks

i totaly get what you mean because i always order my jeans 29.5inches presoak. a slim cut for me possibly will never happen if i dont taper them. i have learnt that the only way i dont have to taper them is if i order something with a 7inch L.O. but i will never fit those because the rise always ends up too short. ended up just dealing with it but yeah, if you want something slimmer you will probably have to tell them to taper then from the inseam. but you better tell them how slim you want your jeans to end up. their interpretation of slim can range anything from skin-tight skinny to just slim straight.